The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Someone today, doing 50 mph in the outside lane, not moving over, even though the left hand lane was completely free. 

If you were driving a white Renault Estate from Dundee towards Perth today around 13:40 today, you are a ****ing arsehole. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My general seethe is people who drive under the speed limit in the outside lane, or people who drive in the outside lane without moving over when it's clear, or even both! 

**** off and drive somewhere else.

Vaping at matches!!!!

is it allowed and if so why?

A guy near us started up at full time. Bloody smokey and disgusting.

Someone asked him to stop, but he refused saying it was "only flavoured smoke"

Aye pal, lots of it, but let's not forget the nicotine and other chemicals, after all that's the reason you use it !!!!

Is ridiculous though the size of the clouds those things produce. Vapers seem to think everyone loves being covered in the stuff because it's got a wee fruity smell. 

William H. Bonney
8 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Is ridiculous though the size of the clouds those things produce. Vapers seem to think everyone loves being covered in the stuff because it's got a wee fruity smell. 

I 'vape' and do so discreetly. The guys who chose to buy cloudbusters(?) Are just inconsiderate arseholes. 

And there lies the problem. Because it is vapour some think it is ok.

One mans smoke is another mans vapour.

Either way I don't want to be covered in a cloud of chemicals, not even when it has a hint if fruit.

Surel not too much too ask at a match. It all comes down to manners in the end I suppose.

5 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

Collateral damage 

Well that’s just swell.

”Daddy how come Santa didn’t come?”

”Collateral damage son...Collateral damage”

Edited by iantjambo

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Well that’s just swell.

But no honey g or jedward. Every cloud and all that. 

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Well that’s just swell.

they've got to learn about death at some point why not now

***** who take way over their hand baggage allowance on planes hence others have to give theirs to the cabin crew to find a place for and are allowed to by feckless BA Cabin Staff.  ****ing *****.  BA get tae ****.

2 hours ago, deesidejambo said:

***** who take way over their hand baggage allowance on planes hence others have to give theirs to the cabin crew to find a place for and are allowed to by feckless BA Cabin Staff.  ****ing *****.  BA get tae ****.

Not necessarily people taking over their limit. On most planes if people take their quota then there isn't enough space.

36 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I see that Talk Sport have sent that gargantuan, pumpkin pussed piss artist, Blowfish lookalike wank Alan Brazil out to Brisbane for the start of the Ashes Test Cricket Series.

What a feckin waste of time and money.

The obese twat will be as pissed as a fart most of the time and the baldy, ginger, Mhank reaming prick will have to cope with the searing heat. 

Plus he knows bugger all about cricket.

:wow:

5 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I see that Talk Sport have sent that gargantuan, pumpkin pussed piss artist, Blowfish lookalike wank Alan Brazil out to Brisbane for the start of the Ashes Test Cricket Series.

What a feckin waste of time and money.

The obese twat will be as pissed as a fart most of the time and the baldy, ginger, Mhank reaming prick will have to cope with the searing heat. 

Plus he knows bugger all about cricket.

He does seem to resemble Mr Blobby these days. Maybe they'll drop him into the jungle set of "I'm a Celeb........."  to lose some weight?

3 hours ago, Stokesy said:

Should help with the seethe

maxresdefault.jpg

What is this creature and why is my screen poisoned with photos of this specimen?

The rain last night down here was torrential, so bad that the sky dish couldn't get a signal and the last 5 minutes of Detectorists was just a blue screen, *******!

Major roadworks on Haymarket terrace so who decided it would be a good idea to also stick roadworks on Palmerston place ??

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Some council prick no doubt. That David Begg wank hasn't returned has he ? 

Hibs twat.

Don’t think he’d be either brave or stupid enough to return to Edinburgh 

Went round to do a house call . Really busy day, miles drive through heavy traffic ,

guy answers door "sorry , she's gone out, could you come back later"

7 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Went round to do a house call . Really busy day, miles drive through heavy traffic ,

There should be a system of fines for twats like that.

Meanwhile somebody genuinely ill is waiting to see a doctor.

Some folk are so selfish. It must be hard to handle crap like that.

This is making me seethe just hearing about it. What a selfish boot. Can go out to the shops or whatever but can't make it to the doctors? ****hole.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

This is making me seethe just hearing about it. What a selfish boot. Can go out to the shops or whatever but can't make it to the doctors? ****hole.

Few years ago I went out on a housecall.

Pulled up at the front door and rang the bell- no answer, tried the handle - locked

was getting back in the car and the patient pulled up on their motorbike, took their helmet off and opened the door asked me in.

I refused- told them to make an appointment, and drove back to the practice

Fecker wrote a complaint letter about my "bad attitude"

Yes, you think that everything has been said of that breed we call people.

This is just the latest, you could not make it up, 

Anyway in my garage, the hoovers not working, did you put 1.50 in it, no i put a pound in.:mellow:

Салатные палочки
On 11/22/2017 at 08:40, Stokesy said:

Should help with the seethe

maxresdefault.jpg

I saw Brazil in the Oran Mor once (a seethe inducing bar in itself) and he was stood at the bar with some other red faced gent sinking pints of Guinness looking exactly like he is in that picture, only redder.  

With house calls do you give them an approximate time you will be there or do you turn up when you can?

23 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

With house calls do you give them an approximate time you will be there or do you turn up when you can?

Does it matter ?

If she is ill enough to request a house call she should be too ill to go out anyway.

Салатные палочки
10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Does it matter ?

If she is ill enough to request a house call she should be too ill to go out anyway.

100% this.  

We get similar with my work, usually with the alcoholics.  Clients saying they are too ill to come to the base for appointments and requesting a home visit but when you get there a litre of vodka in a Costcutter bag has magically appeared from nowhere.  

22 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Does it matter ?

Exactly. If someone needs a home visit then it should be because they're too ill to get to the practice. I used to work in the NHS, handling complaints, and some of the people I had to deal with truly made by blood boil. 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

100% this.  

We get similar with my work, usually with the alcoholics.  Clients saying they are too ill to come to the base for appointments and requesting a home visit but when you get there a litre of vodka in a Costcutter bag has magically appeared from nowhere.  

No mater how Ill an alcoholic is they will make it out to get booze that is for sure, thats why they are called alcoholics.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I saw Brazil in the Oran Mor once (a seethe inducing bar in itself) and he was stood at the bar with some other red faced gent sinking pints of Guinness looking exactly like he is in that picture, only redder.  

I always assumed he's like this due to his time with celtic boys club?