Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'd like to buy a couple of tickets for the next home game. What's the go I'm happy to phone ticket office who's name do I leave them under etc. I'd need a direct line to ticket office calling from oz im sure I'll work it out.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to buy a couple of tickets for next home game. Happy to call ticket office from here in oz is there a direct line who's name should they be left under?

I'd like to buy a couple of tickets for next home game. Happy to call ticket office from here in oz is there a direct line who's name should they be left under?

[/quote

Sorry about all the posts haven't a clue

Dagger Is Back

ame="ozjambo" post="6257805" timestamp="1505439843"]

[/quote

Sorry about all the posts haven't a clue

Hey Oz.

That would be very kind of you. Tickets can be left in the name of Paul Rendall. There's another option though if you want to order them through E tickets. That would save you a call to the UK then you could just email them to me when you receive them.

Whatever is easier for you.

Thanks again

Hey Oz.

That would be very kind of you. Tickets can be left in the name of Paul Rendall. There's another option though if you want to order them through E tickets. That would save you a call to the UK then you could just email them to me when you receive them.

Whatever is easier for you.

Thanks again

Yes I emailed the club to see if that was possible haven't had a reply I will do it tomorrow is the st. Johnstone game ok what should I buy pm me your email address and I will send tickets to you.

Dagger Is Back

Yes I emailed the club to see if that was possible haven't had a reply I will do it tomorrow is the st. Johnstone game ok what should I buy pm me your email address and I will send tickets to you.

That game would be great. Gives me time to get the tickets out to one of the schools. My email address is [email protected].

An adult and U13 works perfectly.

Thank you

Dagger Is Back

Another big thank you to Footieok who has donated a pair of adult/U13 tickets for the St Johnstone game. They're on their way to Clovenstone PS.

Many thanks to Ozjambo for donating an adult/U13ticket for the St Johnstone match. They're on their way to Brunstane PS.

Thanks Ozjambo!

The Kids at Brunstane are extremely excited about the chance to go to Murrayfield.

You have donated a weekend to remember to one of our families.

Most of the kids in the draw for the tickets have never been to a game before, and might never have had the chance if it was not for your kind donation.

On their behalf, thank you!

A huge thanks to Footieok for his generous donation of tickets for the StJohnstone game to Clovenstone Primary. I guarantee these will make one of our pupils very happy. A fantastic gesture which is greatly appreciated.

Edited by hisnameis

Thanks Ozjambo!

The Kids at Brunstane are extremely excited about the chance to go to Murrayfield.

You have donated a weekend to remember to one of our families.

Most of the kids in the draw for the tickets have never been to a game before, and might never have had the chance if it was not for your kind donation.

On their behalf, thank you!

I hope whoever benefits from this has a great day. I'll maybe make a habit of this 2 or 3 times a season just nobody tell the wife eh :uhoh2:

Dagger Is Back

I hope whoever benefits from this has a great day. I'll maybe make a habit of this 2 or 3 times a season just nobody tell the wife eh :uhoh2:

That would be great and much appreciated.

Mums the word

That would be brilliant thank you. An adult/U13 ticket works really well to be honest. If you leave them at the TO in name of Paul Rendall, I'll collect them once you let me know they're available. Thank you very much for your generosity.

Cheers

Hi mate

That's an adult and an u13 ticket left for you in the TO. Cheers for getting them to somebody who'll enjoy them.

Dagger Is Back

Hi mate

That's an adult and an u13 ticket left for you in the TO. Cheers for getting them to somebody who'll enjoy them.

Thank you very much. I'll collect them this week and post here to let you know where they've gone

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

Hi mate

Thank you very much matey. I picked them up earlier and they've been delivered to Jamie Petrie, HT at Broomhouse PS. Broomhouse have received a pair of STs for this season already but they've been snowed under with applications so these will be much appreciated.

Thank you again for your generosity

Thank you very much matey. I picked them up earlier and they've been delivered to Jamie Petrie, HT at Broomhouse PS. Broomhouse have received a pair of STs for this season already but they've been snowed under with applications so these will be much appreciated.

Thank you again for your generosity

You're welcome. Cracking value as with my season tickets it only cost ?20 for a further 2 tickets. Ill try do the same for Rangers.

Dagger Is Back

You're welcome. Cracking value as with my season tickets it only cost ?20 for a further 2 tickets. Ill try do the same for Rangers.

We'd be very happy to find a home for them if you do.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

A big thank you again too Oddball who is a huge supporter of this initiative.

He's donated a pair of premium tickets for the games against St Johnstone and Rangers.

The tickets have been delivered to Edinburgh Childrens Hospital Charity and two lucky little 'uns will hopefully enjoy an awesome experience

Dagger Is Back

Rudolf has been another long standing supporter of this initiative.

Once again he's kindly donated tickets - this time 4 pairs of adult/U13 tickets for the St Johnstone match

These tickets were delivered today to Clovenstone PS, Dalry PS and Oxgangs PS.

Many thanks as ever Rudolf

Rudolf has been another long standing supporter of this initiative.

Once again he's kindly donated tickets - this time 4 pairs of adult/U13 tickets for the St Johnstone match

These tickets were delivered today to Clovenstone PS, Dalry PS and Oxgangs PS.

Many thanks as ever Rudolf

Tickets received here at Clovenstone Primary with huge  thanks to Rudolph for his kind donation and of course to Dagger for all his work in collecting and delivering. We have got lots of kids interested and asking when the games are which is great and all thanks to your efforts and generosity gents. Fantastic for the reputation of the club and its supporters. Brilliant work guys.

A big thank you again too Oddball who is a huge supporter of this initiative.

He's donated a pair of premium tickets for the games against St Johnstone and Rangers.

The tickets have been delivered to Edinburgh Childrens Hospital Charity and two lucky little 'uns will hopefully enjoy an awesome experience

As always, a pleasure to help Paul. When we can't use the ST's ourselves, it is really great that a child from the Children's Hospital can enjoy them. 

Will contact you next week regarding the next batch of football kit.

Dagger Is Back

Another thank you. This time to Dunks who has donated two tickets for the St Johnstone match. They'll be delivered to Clovenstone PS tomorrow and they're always very grateful to receive donations like this

Thanks Dunks your kindness is much appreciated

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

Rudolf has once again donated tickets, this time 4 pairs of tickets for the Rangers game. We asked a local Active Schools Co-Ordinator if she could find homes for them and she did. This is her feedback, with names removed.

A million thank you’ s to Rudolf for the opportunity of those Hearts v Rangers tickets!

I thought long and hard about how to distribute them as I have no shortage of children and families who deserve such an amazing opportunity.  So the decisions

I came to were:

• A – A is an S6 pupil and is Head of School so gives up lots of her free time for the good of the community.  A is heading to India with Project Trust in August to teach English to disadvantaged school children and is frantically raising the required £6,200  funds for the project.  So I gave A pair of tickets which she can auction off at the ceilidh she is holding on Saturday
  • B – B is a little boy with leukaemia who comes along to my extra-curricular football sessions when he is well enough to attend school and absolutely adores his football!  I called his Dad to offer the tickets and find out if he thought B could cope with the game if he was well enough and he was completely delighted at the opportunity and would love to take up the offer as a family day out with B's brother C who also attends my football and is such a lovely young carer for his brother.  They will assess B's health closer to match time and if his blood counts are good again they will all attend
  • D – D has downs syndrome.  He comes along to my ‘Fitness and Football for children with Additional Support Needs’ and is thriving in the class.  He has come on leaps and bounds socially and with some skills.  I rang his Mum who was thrilled at D getting this opportunity saying he would love it and was very excited as she has never been at a football match either.  I have a Young Ambassador of Sport with me on work experience this week and we took a trip to school to tell D's Pupil Support Assistant who was really emotional about it, then we told wee D who was super happy and his face lit up and he went off skipping and kissing the envelope with the tickets!

It's amazing feedback to receive and I'd like to thank Rudolf once again for his generosity

16 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Rudolf has once again donated tickets, this time 4 pairs of tickets for the Rangers game. We asked a local Active Schools Co-Ordinator if she could find homes for them and she did. This is her feedback, with names removed.

A million thank you’ s to Rudolf for the opportunity of those Hearts v Rangers tickets!

I thought long and hard about how to distribute them as I have no shortage of children and families who deserve such an amazing opportunity.  So the decisions

I came to were:

• A – A is an S6 pupil and is Head of School so gives up lots of her free time for the good of the community.  A is heading to India with Project Trust in August to teach English to disadvantaged school children and is frantically raising the required £6,200  funds for the project.  So I gave A pair of tickets which she can auction off at the ceilidh she is holding on Saturday
  • B – B is a little boy with leukaemia who comes along to my extra-curricular football sessions when he is well enough to attend school and absolutely adores his football!  I called his Dad to offer the tickets and find out if he thought B could cope with the game if he was well enough and he was completely delighted at the opportunity and would love to take up the offer as a family day out with B's brother C who also attends my football and is such a lovely young carer for his brother.  They will assess B's health closer to match time and if his blood counts are good again they will all attend
  • D – D has downs syndrome.  He comes along to my ‘Fitness and Football for children with Additional Support Needs’ and is thriving in the class.  He has come on leaps and bounds socially and with some skills.  I rang his Mum who was thrilled at D getting this opportunity saying he would love it and was very excited as she has never been at a football match either.  I have a Young Ambassador of Sport with me on work experience this week and we took a trip to school to tell D's Pupil Support Assistant who was really emotional about it, then we told wee D who was super happy and his face lit up and he went off skipping and kissing the envelope with the tickets!

It's amazing feedback to receive and I'd like to thank Rudolf once again for his generosity

Absolutely brilliant!

Huge thanks to Dunks for his donation of tickets to St Johnstone game.These were greatly appreciated by one very happy young lady. Also thanks to Dagger for his speedy delivery before the school closes for the October break. Well done guys

• 3 weeks later...

Always great to hear how much these tickets are appreciated by kids. This is feedback I got today from a young girl at Granton PS who was given a chance to attend the Aberdeen game due to Oddballs kindness.

GPS Hearts Match (1).doc

Lovely letter from the girl. This is a really great initiative. 

On 13/10/2017 at 12:28, hisnameis said:

Huge thanks to Dunks for his donation of tickets to St Johnstone game.These were greatly appreciated by one very happy young lady. Also thanks to Dagger for his speedy delivery before the school closes for the October break. Well done guys

Delighted to be in a position to help :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

Thank you to Dunks for donating his two tickets for Sundays game. They've gone to a wee lad in SQ who is 'super excited' to be attending his first ever game with his Dad 

Huge thanks to Dagger who is giving up huge chunks of his time, despite being VERY busy at the moment, to run this. 

Made one of our wee ones’ day yesterday. Off to the game with his mum today. (Dad and big brother support the other lot). 

Wouldn’t have happened without Dagger’s work and the kind donations. 

Incredible work gents. 

On 02/11/2017 at 19:42, Dagger Is Back said:

Thank you to Dunks for donating his two tickets for Sundays game. They've gone to a wee lad in SQ who is 'super excited' to be attending his first ever game with his Dad 

Great to hear.

Having witnessed the full DIB operation at first hand, I doth my cap to Mr and Mrs DIB for their awe inspiring efforts in the face of adversity :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back
41 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Great to hear.

Having witnessed the full DIB operation at first hand, I doth my cap to Mr and Mrs DIB for their awe inspiring efforts in the face of adversity :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, CMc said:

Huge thanks to Dagger who is giving up huge chunks of his time, despite being VERY busy at the moment, to run this. 

Made one of our wee ones’ day yesterday. Off to the game with his mum today. (Dad and big brother support the other lot). 

Wouldn’t have happened without Dagger’s work and the kind donations. 

Incredible work gents. 

Thanks gents. Thankfully it’s not every week our house is flooded.

Thank you for going out of your way to drop off/collect tickets. It’s all about teamwork.

Cheers

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

At the start of the season Detty29 kindly donated a pair of tickets for the games against Aberdeen, St J and Rangers. We got this lovely thank you from the kids this morning. This is what it is all about! Thanks Detty

TY.docx

On 06/11/2017 at 20:21, Dagger Is Back said:

At the start of the season Detty29 kindly donated a pair of tickets for the games against Aberdeen, St J and Rangers. We got this lovely thank you from the kids this morning. This is what it is all about! Thanks Detty

TY.docx

Absolutely brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

A big thank you to Detty29 for another donation of a pair of adult/U13 tickets for Sundays game. They've gone to Murrayburn PS who are extremely grateful 

Dagger Is Back

And another thank you this time to Rudolf for the donation of a pair of premium tickets for Sundays game. They've gone to Canal View PS who pass on their thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Another thank you to Dunks who has once again donated two tickets for Saturdays game.

They've gone to Canal View PS who are delighted to receive them

12 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Another thank you to Dunks who has once again donated two tickets for Saturdays game.

They've gone to Canal View PS who are delighted to receive them

Hopefully the recipients have a great day out :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks to tamflogel who donated his premium tickets to this initiative. They're going to Clovenstone PS with grateful thanks

19 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Massive thanks to tamflogel who donated his premium tickets to this initiative. They're going to Clovenstone PS with grateful thanks

Brilliant. 

9 hours ago, hisnameis said:

Fantastic generosity from Tamflogel. These will be a brilliant early xmas pressie for one of our pupils. Thanks again sir.

More than welcome, I hope they enjoy the afternoon. Here’s hoping the team do their part too... 

Dagger Is Back

Rudolf is a regular donater and has donated 3 pairs of tickets for the game on Saturday. These will be delivered to Broomhouse, Sighthill and Murrayburn PS tomorrow

Many thanks once again buddy

Dagger Is Back

Big thanks to Dunks for another kind donation. This time a pair of tickets for the Dundee and Celtic games.

They've been delivered to Dalry PS who are very grateful

Dagger Is Back

A bit thank you to stirlingshirejambo for donating two tickets for Saturdays game against Celtic. They're on their way to Clovenstone PS with grateful thanks

3 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

A bit thank you to stirlingshirejambo for donating two tickets for Saturdays game against Celtic. They're on their way to Clovenstone PS with grateful thanks

Brilliant news. a very much appreciated gesture from stirlingshirejambo. One of our pupils is going to be delighted with these.

Thanks again

stirlingshirejambo
On 12/14/2017 at 13:08, hisnameis said:

Brilliant news. a very much appreciated gesture from stirlingshirejambo. One of our pupils is going to be delighted with these.

Thanks again

Excellent hope they enjoy the game and experience whatever the result