Red & White Kop thread - good read

Jamesie

I looked at their match thread. They don't really like us do they?

Apparently we spent all night abusing Liverpudlians and Suarez, and the only hearts songs were a couple of rounds of 'when the hearts go marching in'. I hears the hearts song belting out almost non stop. And the Europe song. Stupid scousers.

Oh, and one of them has the cheek to say that we should have been humbe and respectful going to such a big club and world class stadium. Absolute bollocks.

They are raging that we gave them abuse for 90mins....however their inability to realise that HHGH and the Europe song are actually...songs....makes it less funny.

Livbes luvs us as well

Got to admit I thought the Hearts fans might of been humble and respectful about playing a big club in a World famous stadium. They were a bunch of pricks from the second I left my apartment until I just got in 15mins ago. Very small time whopperish behaviour in town and outside/inside the ground.

Too many first timers at Anfield tonight. The majority in the home end by the looks of things. Absolutely shite home support who only got involved when Sterling came on and beat a man. Hope they have a honking season. Cocks.

And who do they think they are exactly?

Another team in red living off the past. I hope they enjoy the Europa League as it's the only European competition they will have a sniff of qualifying for this season.

Pants Shaton

**** Liverpool. Shit fans - shit club.

No premier league title in 2 decades and none on the horizon.

Arseholes.

Governor Tarkin

Arseholes.

That's the spirit :)

I actually love the fact that some of their scouse gimps hate us. Vermin to a man.

They may have trophies but they'll always be scouse.

I actually love the fact that some of their scouse gimps hate us. Vermin to a man.

They may have trophies but they'll always be scouse.

Aye. It's cracking. I love how angry they are that we sang songs slagging them off. Tip for other teams at Anfield = does their heids in.

Beautifully put.

Fortunately 90% of the Hearts fans who attended both legs ( and I attended both legs and mixed with many) don't share this view. I trust this primeval attended neither. Perhaps his/her myopic virtues would be more welcome in Glasgow.

Fortunately 90% of the Hearts fans who attended both legs ( and I attended both legs and mixed with many) don't share this view. I trust this primeval attended neither. Perhaps his/her myopic virtues would be more welcome in Glasgow.

As a man far better than you, I, or anyone who's ever "graced" the victim culture of your shirt once said -

"I'm a Hearts fan, son".

I trust this clarifies matters.

Now off you pop. There's a love.

xxx

To be honest most of the ones I met were fine, but see these keyboard warriors demanding our fans showed "respect"? I'd have thought you've played in Europe long enough to expect there might be a bit of light-hearted joshing... Or maybe the EPL is really losing its touch.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Anyone who gets their smartphone out to film a throw-in is not a football fan.

There were scores of scousers doing that tonight/this morning. What a shame for this once famous club!

Snake Plissken

:rofl:

Dry your eyes princess.

These Liverpool fans are a sensitive lot, aren't they?

Baird, King and Michael

Just home. Me and another Hearts fan had tickets for the Kop tonight. Have to say that the Liverpool fans around us were superb. Knew we were Hearts and didn't mind.(We gave it away by being the only ones not to jump up when they had the disallowed goal in the 1st half!) Congratulated us at the end and stayed behind to applaud Hearts from the field. Some on here are being a bit harsh, even for me, my English team is Man U!(I didnae tell them that mind!)

ToadKiller Dog

The real football fans amongst the Liverpool masses will relise what a good fight we gave them and what a support we have .

Bet they have a version of our Europe song going soon .

The Internet forum muppets will talk shit as is their way .

Livbes luvs us as well

What a bunch of pricks Hearts supporters are, eh? Remember to be servile next time we play a big club in a world-famous stadium, boys.

Thoroughly enjoyed our fans' ripping of the scouse Celtic tonight.

Clearly not 'in the minority' as the usual bullshitters like to peddle.

:jjyay:

Roy Croppers Handbag

I for one am absolutely delighted they hate us - I reckon their hatred stems from the fact they struggled to beat us over 180 minutes, a sign of how far they have indeed fallen.

Embarrassing.

Chad Sexington

LOL @ we should be showing more respect to them at their big stadium. :rofl:

It was probably some banger in Kuala Lumpar who's never even been to the UK who wrote that. :lol:

Glad they dont like us. Shows we gave them a fright and they're glad to see the back of us.. I would hate a wee "well played" pat on the heads from those *****.

:yucky:

LOL @ we should be showing more respect to them at their big stadium. :rofl:

It was probably some banger in Kuala Lumpar who's never even been to the UK who wrote that. :lol:

Glad they dont like us. Shows we gave them a fright and they're glad to see the back of us.. I would hate a wee "well played" pat on the heads from those *****.

:yucky:

There are definitely bangers in KL. I got a taxi to the airport this morning and he had Liverpool FC stuff all over his taxi. I said "lucky win for you" and he had no idea that they were even playing. So I told him his team was shit, fans were shit and they're not famous any more. Still he didn't get it. Banger indeed.

I looked at their match thread. They don't really like us do they?

Apparently we spent all night abusing Liverpudlians and Suarez, and the only hearts songs were a couple of rounds of 'when the hearts go marching in'. I hears the hearts song belting out almost non stop. And the Europe song. Stupid scousers.

Oh, and one of them has the cheek to say that we should have been humbe and respectful going to such a big club and world class stadium. Absolute bollocks.

I was in a bar in the states today & my mate turned & said what Liverpool song is that, I've never heard it? Was the Europe song being belted out. I'm not a Hearts fan but fair play

As for Liverpool, they are all idiots. Been saying that for ages now

proper fans :vrface:

now that this fixture is over hopefully that signals the end of the Liverpool love in, truly cringe worthy stuff.

I think thats a nice touch..

Angry person, full of hate - does your wife beat you at night? :ninja:

Diadora Van Basten

I was in the away end and think its fair to say they don't like the we're from the capital song.

Also when we were singing your no famous anymore a guy behind me said "where we ever"

They did though seem to like the kujabi song and there was a quite a few of them doing some shoulder dancing to it.

They are only hating us cause they were filling their breechs when temps put the ball in the net. Mid table epl team at best.

I think thats a nice touch..

Angry person, full of hate - does your wife beat you at night? :ninja:

It was a nice touch, but it doesn't make the Hearts supporters who done it proper supporters, does it?

Maybe I'm just unsure who these proper and unproper Hearts supports are, is there a line or cut off point?

My wife's a lovely women who wouldn't harm a fly, not sure what domestic violence has to do with my post but I'm sure you thought it made sense at the time ;-)

Alba gu Brath

Fine posts, Sirs :clap:

No. They're stupid posts. Isn't school on today?

There's as many idiots on here as there are on the LFC forum.

A good friend who managed to get in the Hearts end said it was great and the Kop applauded Hearts.

Liverpool is a great place and their club is rightfully famous.

All the Liverpool fans I spoke to yesterday were very friendly and helpful (when I got lost). We even shared a taxi with a couple of them from the Ship and Mitre to the ground. They paid. :)

Cappuccino Kid

All the Liverpool fans I spoke to yesterday were very friendly and helpful (when I got lost). We even shared a taxi with a couple of them from the Ship and Mitre to the ground. They paid. :)

are you not getting to old to do a runner from taxi's Dave?

Got to agree all Liverpool supporters I spoke to before and after we're very helpful & friendly.

It was a nice touch, but it doesn't make the Hearts supporters who done it proper supporters, does it?

Maybe I'm just unsure who these proper and unproper Hearts supports are, is there a line or cut off point?

My wife's a lovely women who wouldn't harm a fly, not sure what domestic violence has to do with my post but I'm sure you thought it made sense at the time ;-)

A nice touch it is. Not agreeing with it? i wouldn't put it down as it is a gesture for dead football fans.

Liverpool is not in Scotland, not a direct rival to Hearts, so such gestures i am not affected by, certainly not enough to provoke a negative reaction to it.

I'm sure your wife is lovely (cue the Know she is jokes) - but my point was in the negative reply, why feel the need?

Alba gu Brath

Nah, just human beings.

Leave the hate to the SevcoHuns.

A good friend who managed to get in the Hearts end said it was great and the Kop applauded Hearts.

They were pretty quiet last night though. Quite a few day trippers methinks.

Arthur Morgan

Nah, they aren't famous anymore though :thumbsup: I liked those posts though, what was wrong with them? :(

Arseholes.

So if not winning a title in two decades makes you an arsehole what does that make Hearts?? What a pathetic comment.

:rofl:

Dry your eyes princess.

These Liverpool fans are a sensitive lot, aren't they?

Which part of the ground were you in SP?

It's a compliment that they didn't take to us. If they'd played as they could have and guffed us 3-0 and we'd sang the entire 90 minutes they would have been more than happy to patronise us.

Biggest compliment from last night IMO is that we forced Suarez and Gerrard to play 90 minutes (and very close to 120).

Guest Fulham Jambo 2.0

Don't read too much into the comments on an internet forum - it takes all - I listened to the entire match on Radio Scotland and the Hearts Fans were very vocal - I only heard about 10 minutes maximum of songs insulting Suarez etc - The Hearts Song was the loudest sung.

There is an element of Anfield support that seems to think just because they are from Liverpool they have some sort of special status - much of this seemed to spring up in the aftermath of the dreadful Hillsborough disaster and seems to be born like some badge of honour by fans who were toddlers at the time it was a terrible tragedy that I remember clearly but using it as an excuse to take offence like some sort of martyrs badge is really not on and IMHO is deeply disrespectful of the victims and their families.

Quite why any visiting team should be respectful of Liverpool and their ground, fans etc is beyond me - its not exactly like they respected our home ground by sitting in awed silence.

kylelauren01

Don't read too much into the comments on an internet forum - it takes all - I listened to the entire match on Radio Scotland and the Hearts Fans were very vocal - I only heard about 10 minutes maximum of songs insulting Suarez etc - The Hearts Song was the loudest sung.

There is an element of Anfield support that seems to think just because they are from Liverpool they have some sort of special status - much of this seemed to spring up in the aftermath of the dreadful Hillsborough disaster and seems to be born like some badge of honour by fans who were toddlers at the time it was a terrible tragedy that I remember clearly but using it as an excuse to take offence like some sort of martyrs badge is really not on and IMHO is deeply disrespectful of the victims and their families.

Quite why any visiting team should be respectful of Liverpool and their ground, fans etc is beyond me - its not exactly like they respected our home ground by sitting in awed silence.

Nail on head, i think they expect it partly because they have no respect for the Scottish game - surprising for a team whose history was made by Shankly, Dalglish, Hansen, Souness, Nicol, etc, etc - and partly due to the 'big team' mentality where we are just expected to roll over in awe and have our bellies tickled

Seymour M Hersh

You've no idea where posters on JKB are from (really support) so what chance do have on RAWK? We have mutant posters on here and so does RAWK. At least neither forum is as woeful as mymumismysister.net!

Here's my take on Hearts fans last night.

Loads of maroon whoppers too full of ale who would normally never go to aways dressed like Xmas trees.

Up for a big game, but let's face it, it wasn't a big game for Liverpool.

Your going on about the shit atmosphere in the home end. How great was the atmosphere against Inverness at home the other week? How will it be against Dundee on Sunday?

Watched a bit I sky+ this morning. The guy in tears at the end of the game :-) brilliant!!

When's the draw for the group stages????

Archived