Looking after your cup final ticket.

Gambo

A work collegue of mine decided he did not want the crease that had formed in his cup final ticket, so decided to..........IRON it.

Can't get picture to upload. Basically scortched his ticket. He is going to Tynie tomorrow to make sure it is okay.

Prince Buaben

A work collegue of mine decided he did not want the crease that had formed in his cup final ticket, so decided to..........IRON it.

:cornette:

:facepalm:

WHAT WAS HE ON! AAARGH :ahhhhhhh:

He must have been hard pressed. I take it he was flat out?

He must have been hard pressed. I take it he was flat out?

Steam coming out of his ears I heard.

winningways

Can't get picture to upload. Basically scortched his ticket. He is going to Tynie tomorrow to make sure it is okay.

I would tell them to get right along to Tynie tomorrow and strike while the irons hot !

Craigieboy

I keep glancing up at the shelf just to make sure that all of our 7 tickets are still there.

Mind you, I could make an excuse that something bad has happened to them and flog them for the sum total of ?900 on Gumtree.

:interesting:

My hobo wife seems to think it's funny hiding my ticket, told her if it's not in my possession come the morning of the 19th she will need to find some other place to live :whistling:

I keep glancing up at the shelf just to make sure that all of our 7 tickets are still there.

Mind you, I could make an excuse that something bad has happened to them and flog them for the sum total of ?900 on Gumtree.

:interesting:

That would pay for Eurodisney... :thumbsup:

Yeah your mates ticket would be as well being a pile of crap now. Hopefully he gets a good signal on bbc1

rossthejambo

post-8157-0-45505200-1336768115_thumb.jpg my mates ticket

:lol: FFS.

Might be alright. It's got block, row and seat number on the stub. Might get away with it.

Ironing a ticket :vrface::rofl:

I have had mine in my back pocket for nearly 2 weeks.

I dont want to put it somewhere safe as i did that with my passport and i still cant find it.

I think mines is going to get creased.

:greggy:

Saul Goodman

I had probes uploading that. Cheers.

Is that yours 00downie? TBH your the first i thought of! 1 more space on the bus then gambo?

Vlad-Stupid

Apologies in advance for the miss match of the following smilies but I couldn't decide which one was best fitting...

:rofl:

:cornette:

:Vlad-Stupid:

:jjyay:

I'm creasing up with laughter after seeing that pic

PeachyAlonso

Tell him to put it in the washing machine and follow these instructions

40degrees,

1500spin,

loadsa powder,

take it out,

iron it again

.....then buy big feck-off 3d telly :)

marshallschunkychicken

I did that with my 2006 semi ticket stub after the game, as I wanted to frame it with the programme.

I did frame it anyway.

hughesie27

When I get my hands on my ticket the first thing I plan on doing is folding it both length and breadth ways.

My ticket and my laddie's have been signed by Rudi with a black permanent marker ! right across the ticket :rolleyes:

Anythingbutgreen

lolololol this is absolutely priceless! :greggy: what did the TO say?

Stored in the birds knickers drawer! Asked her for a safe place and this was her recommendation!

Prince Buaben

My ticket is so well hidden Indiana Jones couldn't find it.

Lets hope you can next Saturday :whistling:

The Gasman

Stored in the birds knickers drawer! Asked her for a safe place and this was her recommendation!

First place a certain poster would look..:whistling:

Gorgiewave

I was woken one early Saturday morning, possibly 2 May 1998, by my dad scrabbling round in the hall and living room and then panicking and shouting "FECK!".

He had lost the fecking cup final tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got new ones for hospitality, arses burned on the leather seats, tickets found behind the unit some weeks after the game, no REAL harm done.

But a shaky few days.

Vlad-Stupid

i8 will find it.

I have swapped mine with a friend as I am going to hospitality so swapped my ticket for the North Stand for the West which I will in turn pass to a friend but I have noticed the left hand detachable segment has gone Someone had rmentioned this in another thread. I believe this is suppose to indicate a concession but it is not a concession ticket. Is this a potential issue? I think it could be.

I have swapped mine with a friend as I am going to hospitality so swapped my ticket for the North Stand for the West which I will in turn pass to a friend but I have noticed the left hand detachable segment has gone Someone had rmentioned this in another thread. I believe this is suppose to indicate a concession but it is not a concession ticket. Is this a potential issue? I think it could be.

The concession ticket I have for my son has the right hand detachable segment removed and the one on the left (marked 'to be given up') still present. If this segment is missing I would contact the ticket office and get the iron warmed up ...

The Old Tolbooth

:rofl:

On the plus side, there's no barcode on it so it should be accepted no problem :thumbsup:

indianajones

My ticket is so well hidden Indiana Jones couldn't find it.

Your booby traps have been avoided and the treasure is now mine.

JEfY5.png

Drylaw Hearts

Your booby traps have been avoided and the treasure is now mine.

JEfY5.png

Thats not my ticket.

:verysmug:

Thats not my ticket.

:verysmug:

Not seen you post much about the final Drylaw.

Confident?

Drylaw Hearts

Not seen you post much about the final Drylaw.

Confident?

As long as we're up for it we'll win.

We are by no means a great team but were far better than that lot.

Archived