• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My class yesterday was cut short an hour after we pressed for it to be moved outside :D

In today for my last class of the year. 10-12 :verysmug:

Last class of the year? It's MARCH.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Most semesters finish in late March/early April.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

It's looking promising again for classes outside, ya dancer.

This. I had two lectures outside JCMB :rofl:

That's the stuff. cool.gif

Aye, this is it, like! :woot:

George Sq. :pleasing:

My last class is next week.

Edited by Lionel Richie

Most semesters finish in late March/early April.

Aye, but then they start again before next January?!

Guest GhostHunter

dex while walking during tit monday :whistling:

9844174-fashion-young-man-with-sunglasses-and-trenchcoat.jpg

Aha - what you didnt see, was me ogling the blond with huge bangers who was standing behind you.

Who's the mug now.

:teehee:

Scenes of epic proportion down at Inverleith Park today. Cheeky wee ice cream from the van, stroll through the park with child in tow.. I swear she's better than a dog for attracting the tidy single mums.

Booby Tuesday has been awesome.

Shame I'm back at work tomorrow.

Doctor FinnBarr

Aha - what you didnt see, was me ogling the blond with huge bangers who was standing behind you.

Who's the mug now.

:teehee:

Hate to tell you Dex but that "blond" is really a tranny called Big Dave!

:ninja:

Guest GhostHunter

Hate to tell you Dex but that "blond" is really a tranny called Big Dave!

:ninja:

Tit Tuesday right enough.

:lol:

The Future's Maroon

fantastic stuff yet again today...even some of 'those' burds you wouldn't go near normally look different once the chebs are out, especially the lass who sits right opposite me at work - the amount of times I almost got caught looking at the fine cleavage on show today!

Rock on tit Wed!

Sexton Hardcastle

fantastic stuff yet again today...even some of 'those' burds you wouldn't go near normally look different once the chebs are out, especially the lass who sits right opposite me at work - the amount of times I almost got caught looking at the fine cleavage on show today!

Rock on tit Wed!

Slight down side is all the bursd wearing oversized glasses. See a wee blonde dart in the distance, get closer, she pulls them off and there's a hell of a face on it. Never mind. Neck down for this punter.

scottish_chicP

Sorry to hijack the thread. I just seen a girl who must have been a size 22 at least in skin tight leggings and a tight vest top....yucky.gif

Johanes de Silentio

Sorry to hijack the thread. I just seen a girl who must have been a size 22 at least in skin tight leggings and a tight vest top....yucky.gif

Listen - NEVER has a Kickback thread been so universally in agreement.

Beat it with your bad vibes, narc! :angry:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

^^^^^^^^^

Blinded by jealous rage

Statts1976uk

Been a fantastic day for Booby Tuesday up here in Aberdeen. I had to do a human factors course at work today and feared the worst but the office girls who attended soon cheered me up!

Guest GhostHunter

Listen - NEVER has a Kickback thread been so universally in agreement.

Beat it with your bad vibes, narc! :angry:

Any port in a storm and aw that.

Cheb Wednesday or **ChebWed** is upon us.

Forecast excellent.

:yas:

No spottings so far today during cycle to work... Disappointing.

I'll be hoping for some decent student-boobage action during the pedal home.

Also - no mentioning of size burds in vest tops today.

Chad Sexington

Cracking thread :lol:

Glad you boys are getting some decent weather at last. High teens eh? :)

Climbing up to 28? here by Saturday. Nothing to do but stroll down the beach and soak up some vitamin Double D.

:greggy:

Nookie Bear

Cracking thread :lol:

Glad you boys are getting some decent weather at last. High teens eh? :)

Climbing up to 28? here by Saturday. Nothing to do but stroll down the beach and soak up some vitamin Double D.

:greggy:

You sound jaded by all the sunshine and lost your edge ;)

For us, it is the element of surprise. Girls who would not usually warrant a second glance suddenly turn you into the lovechild of Terry Thomas and Kenneth Williams.

Sheiky Baby

Shall be playing football in the glorious sunshine later today.

Can't wait for Funbag Friday :greggy:

Driving along this morning on my way to work and in the distance I saw what looked like a young lady on a horse, trotting along on the pavement. As I approached I became convinced, what was a small horse, maybe a pony, doing on the pavement? When I got to a hundred yards or so away I realised that it wasn't a young lady and there was no horse. It was just a very large woman in black leggings and a blue vest top.

SHE LOOKED LIKE A FECKIN' HORSE!

I need to move somewhere where young things are. This is upsetting me.

BoJack Horseman

Still reckon you guys are jumping the gun here. Just because a few brave lassies are flashing a bit flesh doesn't mean it's the season to be jolly. We're still in March! In Scotland no less. A few nice days of sun does not constitute a change in wardrobe.

Surely tit Monday is the start of when all birds are out in their spring/summer clothing?

southcapital

Still reckon you guys are jumping the gun here. Just because a few brave lassies are flashing a bit flesh doesn't mean it's the season to be jolly. We're still in March! In Scotland no less. A few nice days of sun does not constitute a change in wardrobe.

Surely tit Monday is the start of when all birds are out in their spring/summer clothing?

You clearly have not been around large groups of females in edinburgh the last few days

This emphasises the point even more... We HAVE to enjoy this. This week could have been our summer. :thumbsup:

Been stuck in doors all week type post imho.

:blink:

Where have you been?

I agree 100%. It's a false dawn and will be over by the weekend. Next week the bursds will all be covered up again. Forecast is for the temperature to drop down to 9 degrees on Saturday.

Sheiky Baby

People know what Tit Monday is right? It's when the cleavage starts, it can go away and come back as it pleases but Tit Monday (a few days ago) will always be Tit Monday.

BoJack Horseman

I agree 100%. It's a false dawn and will be over by the weekend. Next week the bursds will all be covered up again. Forecast is for the temperature to drop down to 9 degrees on Saturday.

Exactly.

People know what Tit Monday is right? It's when the cleavage starts, it can go away and come back as it pleases but Tit Monday (a few days ago) will always be Tit Monday.

That's like saying that one sunny day in December is Tit Monday. This is just a sunny patch in March.

I walk down Leith Walk every day, top to bottom. It's barely 1 in 10 with their paps out. Let me know when it's at least 5/10.

Why can there be only one?

Maybe this is like a practice run or prelims in preparation for the real thing in a month or two.... Maybe its the wake up call girls need to get themselves back to the gym so the guys on kickback will enjoy it more when it happens for real?

:whistling:

Why can there be only one?

Maybe this is like a practice run or prelims in preparation for the real thing in a month or two.... Maybe its the wake up call girls need to get themselves back to the gym so the guys on kickback will enjoy it more when it happens for real?

:whistling:

:dito:

• davemclaren locked this topic