The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Sergio Garcia

Just got a text from a mate who works at the High Court in Glasgow that Rangers directors have lodged a petition at the Court of Session for an Administrator. My mate is a Well fan who is not really into mischief making so thought I would pass on the info.

I shall try and get more info from him soon.

Admin note 29 October 2013:

We have split off more than 600 posts from this thread into a separate thread to allow a debate about the existential state of Rangers - whether they are alive or dead, new or old, treated fairly or unfairly, should be in Scotland or England, and so on.

Here's a link: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/134157-the-sevco-existential-debate-see-admin-note-in-post-1/page__st__650&do=findComment&comment=3877330

We have some Rangers supporters with a different view to ours, and these different viewpoints can be debated on that thread - not on this one.

This thread has been running for 18 months to provide an opportunity for Hearts supporters to exchange information and opinions about the various Rangers sagas, and it will continue for that purpose. Any effort to derail this thread, especially by non-HMFC supporters, will be frowned upon by JKB moderators.

Just got a text from a mate who works at the High Court in Glasgow that Rangers directors have lodged a petition at the Court of Session for an Administrator. My mate is a Well fan who is not really into mischief making so thought I would pass on the info.

Tick Tock. :thumbsup:

Ruthven is right :thumbsup:

Edited by T o p S e c r e t

does this mean that a points deduction will be on the cards and second place could now be realistically up for grabs??

Oh god damnit. I'm in the uni library.... I'm on the verge of bursting out laughing...

Going to get lynched by several masters students if I don't regain my composure.

But still...

:yas::teehee::woot::lol::D:teehee:

mahgrassyshoes

:sob:

Oh, wait...

it-celebrate.gif

Edited by mahgrassyshoes

BBC News is reporting that a Stockbrokers firm that Whyte is a director of has been banned from operating because of questionable transactions using clients money. It's all coming out now!!

Edited by Deevers

:wow:

There goes our Wallace money though :(

You do wonder what happens with this. I presume we got heehaw? Or his left leg?

Dean Winchester

does this mean that a points deduction will be on the cards and second place could now be realistically up for grabs??

Not really. We'd still be 15 points behind.

Charlie-Brown

Hearts should be on the phone to the SPL petitioning them to withhold any SPL money due to Rangers in lieu of our football debt.

Club now has five days to appoint an administrator. As soon as they do ten points will deducted. Then creditors will begin to be settled. All football debts take precedence, followed by other creditors (starting with confirmed ones), then HMRC gorge on the leftovers.

Is Chick Young on suicide watch yet?

Never thought of that! I'll need to go out and buy a second bottle of champagne just in case... :lol:

Hilarious, yes, but just think - this guarantees the sight of those rodents Lhennon and Bhrown lifting the SPL trophy. :down:

Every silver lining, eh? :(

On the other hand, this is a moment to savour :jjyay:

Dean Winchester

:wow:

There goes our Wallace money though :(

Why? Football debt should be top of the list. If needs be the SPL should be giving us part of Rangers finishing place cash directly if need be.

ToadKiller Dog

Never thought i would see if not the demise of one of the old firm at least the loss of power for some time .

Really gives the rest of the SPL a chance to make real change but they wont take it as ever .

But still very funny (as long as we dont follow)

The Old Tolbooth

Club now has five days to appoint an administrator. As soon as they do ten points will deducted. Then creditors will begin to be settled. All football debts take precedence, followed by other creditors (starting with confirmed ones), then HMRC gorge on the leftovers.

Sweet! :)

post-504-0-92624300-1329146092_thumb.jpg

What impact does that have on the balance of the Wallace funds they are due us?

I Was just thinking the same.

Dean Winchester

Process has begun, Rangers aren't in administration yet.

What happens when they do - http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/277010-what-happens-when-a-football-club-goes-into-administration/

I'm curious about the licencing for Europe... Would Rangers lose the Champions League slot even though they finished 2nd if they didn't receive one then? :whistling:

• Maple Leaf locked this topic