The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

ToadKiller Dog

@BBCchrismclaug: .@BBCSport learns talks have taken place at senior level re future of #Rangers boss Ally McCoist - his job is not under immediate threat.

Excellent news,

too skint to pay the severance package ...

Best news of the day .

Fort Vallance

I would expect Telfer getting the player of the month award strengthens their case for compensation. However it may draw it out a bit longer and that won't be good for them.

I would expect Telfer getting the player of the month award strengthens their case for compensation. However it may draw it out a bit longer and that won't be good for them.

I thought the problem with the compensation case is that United are saying any time he was on their books before liquidation shouldn't count not that he isn't any good.  If this goes to UEFA or CAS it could get interesting if their is a ruling that they are a new club.  They might be better taking the offer and holding onto their we are the same club dream.

maroonlegions

Sevco want 6 years development money I think. Utd have offered 2. Saying sevco only have a 2 year history.

Truth hurts, reality must be a right bummer to SEVCO . LOL.

I thought the problem with the compensation case is that United are saying any time he was on their books before liquidation shouldn't count not that he isn't any good.  If this goes to UEFA or CAS it could get interesting if their is a ruling that they are a new club.  They might be better taking the offer and holding onto their we are the same club dream.

I thought (maybe wrongly) that Sevco weren't disputing Utd's position. Does anyone know ?

And if 6 years compo is payable surely part of that should go to the creditors of the original club ?

@BBCchrismclaug: .@BBCSport learns talks have taken place at senior level re future of #Rangers boss Ally McCoist - his job is not under immediate threat.

Excellent news,

Sack him and the rest of the losers , refuse to pay any compensation. And then watch them try to sue Sevco. Oh  , the irony as Ally is forever remembered as the guy that shuts down Sevco.

A man can dream , can't he ?

The Mighty Thor

Excellent news,

Wonderful news. The fiscal reality means that they are saddled with this goon for the foreseeable. :lol:

Please tell me the pay cut announced with the accounts are back dated and paid on promotion to Premiership in 2016, or on dismissal

Or until Ashley decides he's a liability & loans the board the compo cash to sack him.

Things have went full circle now.

At first the Spivs needed him there to con the fans into buying S.tickets & turn up to see a tribute act.

Now the fans are walking away because he's there & the tribute act are honking.

Art imitating life or what. :lol:

:laugh:

Those horrible ****s deserve nothing less. Absolutely hilarious. 

" So Alloa beat the mighty Rangers"  ( David Currie)     Mike Mulraney of Alloa, was very circumspect.   Well done Alloa Wasps. 

Ashley:  I expect he will get his way and they will lend players from Newcastle in January   what do others think?  

Incidentally, Newcastle is now a bigger club than Rangers , especially in terms of income. 

Why Ashley would persist with 'ra Rangers"  even for the merchandise alone...  has he at last made one single tactical mistake?  

I think he has..

Edited by Alva-Jambo

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Out of interest...

See when the EPL clubs discussed Rangers and Celtic joining their league -albeit in an any other business afterthought- how did Newcastle/Ashley play it?

So meeting at the SFA today what's the bets that it will be - we are happy with the explanation given for two board members that Mr Ashley asked for at ibrox and are happy that Ashley has assured us he still has no influence.Now what's next on the agenda for us to sweep under the carpet ah yes Tonevs appeal.

Out of interest...

See when the EPL clubs discussed Rangers and Celtic joining their league -albeit in an any other business afterthought- how did Newcastle/Ashley play it?

The last time they voted on it, every club voted 'no'.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Out of interest...

I'm not even sure Ashley was in charge at Newcastle then. It might still have been Freddy Shepherd.

Anyway, Phil Gartside, whose brain fart it was, is CEO of a club with over ?150m of debt!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm not even sure Ashley was in charge at Newcastle then. It might still have been Freddy Shepherd.

Anyway, Phil Gartside, whose brain fart it was, is CEO of a club with over ?150m of debt!

Ah, cheers. Not sure it really matters anyway, was just curious.

Was it Bolton Wanderers who were putting it forward?

Edited by "Charlie"

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ah, cheers. Not sure it really matters anyway, was just curious.

Was it Bolton Wanderers who were putting it forward?

Correct

Out of interest...

And of course the SFA and the Scottish Media were all pleading for them to stay in Scotland because remember Scotland needs a strong OF.

IIRC the media were creaming themselves about how much money the OF would make, no mention or cares about the rest of us and the SFA wanted a Rangers & Celtic reserve team to play in the Premier League.

Footballfirst

Chancery court roll for tomorrow

COURT 17

Before MR JUSTICE NEWEY

Friday, 5 December 2014

At half past 10

FOR COMMITTAL

HC12F03282 Ticketus LLP & anr v Whyte & ors

This is the case that Craigie boy failed to appear for twice.  I'd suggest that there is every possibility that he will get a short custodial sentence separately from the Ticketus judgement.

gff

Could we please stop listening to what this fantasist is saying and giving him the oxygen of publicity.

He knows as much about what is happening at Ibrox as I do and that is absolutely nothing.

He is suggesting that the media may be briefed to start printing negative articles against McCoist, if my reading is correct.

How would that change anything?  90% of Rangers fans already want him out, according to the current poll on The Bears Den.  Getting that figure up to 95% or even 99% doesn't make a difference.

He will only go if either he decides to walk away (which he has continually said he won't), or if he is sacked, which we all know they can't afford to do.

COURT 17

Before MR JUSTICE NEWEY

Friday, 5 December 2014

At half past 10

FOR COMMITTAL

This is the case that Craigie boy failed to appear for twice.  I'd suggest that there is every possibility that he will get a short custodial sentence separately from the Ticketus judgement.

They missed out the C after Whyte &

Big Slim Stylee

COURT 17

Before MR JUSTICE NEWEY

Friday, 5 December 2014

At half past 10

FOR COMMITTAL

Shouldn't that read "v Whyte & orcs?"

And so the daily knifing of Rangers begins.Nothing like a wee bit of torture and humiliation to set you up for the day.Goodness knows what kind of thrills you guys get out of it.The object of your hate died but strangely resurrected.Who knows it may die and come alive again to haunt you.

Geoff Kilpatrick

And so the daily knifing of Rangers begins.Nothing like a wee bit of torture and humiliation to set you up for the day.Goodness knows what kind of thrills you guys get out of it.The object of your hate died but strangely resurrected.Who knows it may die and come alive again to haunt you.

:laugh:

Tolcross lad is back!

Its a bit early for The Christmas Carol boyo.

Horatio Caine

Do we know the outcome of the GFA's meeting last night when they were considering Ashley's influence - or not - in the Boardroom?

I'm sure I speak for most Hearts fans when I say for me the interest is not that it's 'Rangers' involved, more that it's about widespread corruption in the scottish game that has gone on for years and is still going on. Just take the latest example. Ashley was told he can't have influence. We all know he is defacto running the club.

What is being done? Nothing. The same organisation in a previous guise CREATED rules to fine our old owner. Yet they sit idly by here.

Am i pleased rangers are in trouble? Only due to their widespread cheating and continued arrogance.

But then you aren't interested in reasoned debate and logic, so I imagine all of this will go over your head. 

Tynecastle Valhalla

I'd actually find it funnier if we beat them through football this year, they don't get promoted and only then went bust again

Edited by wallace_mercer

Hagar the Horrible

The thing is about fatso is that he does not see himself as bleeding the club or the fans dry, he sees it as bleeding the spivs dry?  Next season he will return to full wages...He did take a pay cut, but if he is forced out he will get his parachute severance paycheque about ?400k in wages owed, and last seasons bonus payment for winning the league,  All in all he is not going to walk away from nearly ?2m .  I for one don't blame him, If it was me and at Hearts I would convince myself that I am only hurting the regime not the club for ?2m. Be honest with yourself?  Would you walk away from Hearts for ?2m knowing it could damage them???? The only winners in this are us, they need rid, they cant afford his walking away pay-off let alone what it would cost to sack him.

Its a horrible analogy but its a bit like having EBOLA and being told the news that the cancer is eating it.

Interesting to see how SEvco respond to the Alloa result, and more so how we react after the Celtic one.  I have always said I would not like to play us after a defeat

58ce0265cfdd0edc71016af3ac64de52.jpg

High Court trial adjourned until January.

Bailed despite his non attendence in the past. I wonder if he had to surrender his passport.

Bailed despite his non attendence in the past. I wonder if he had to surrender his passport.

I think that happened last week ...

Footballfirst

From TSFM

The barrister for Ticketus addressed the court first.

On 1 May 2014 Master Marsh made an order in private for Whyte to attend court. He did not attend three hearings. A suspended committal order was in place so a warrant of arrest was issued on 20 November.

Whyte is now in court so order should be discharged Ticketus barrister says. He has also had his passport removed due to criminal proceedings in Scotland. He has only recently returned to the UK and many documents are under the control of the authorities so Whyte would like time to prepare for any questioning.

Ticketus barrister said that given the circumstances he agreed to Whyte?s application to adjourn the hearing.

Justice Newey then asked the barristers that due to forthcoming criminal proceedings would it be preferable that any questioning of Whyte happen in private?

Both legal teams agreed.

Mr Habiz for Whyte then formally made an application for adjournment. He told the court his client will co-operate as fully as he can in these proceedings, with the caveat he does not want to jeopardise his position in the criminal case. Habiz also noted that beyond the trial process, that a guilty verdict could lead to proceedings under the proceeds of crime act there would then be asset recovery procedures which again could delay this case.

He added that in the Scottish case executives from Ticketus may be called as witnesses and that since his client has had his computers and hard drives seized by police he may not be able to produce relevant documents.

Because of strength of feeling in Scotland (person in the back shouts ?and in England?) Whyte has been advised by the police to keep the address private, judge agreed that it not be read out in court.

The judge then rose with date of next hearing set for January 2015.

From TSFM

The barrister for Ticketus addressed the court first.

On 1 May 2014 Master Marsh made an order in private for Whyte to attend court. He did not attend three hearings. A suspended committal order was in place so a warrant of arrest was issued on 20 November.

Whyte is now in court so order should be discharged Ticketus barrister says. He has also had his passport removed due to criminal proceedings in Scotland. He has only recently returned to the UK and many documents are under the control of the authorities so Whyte would like time to prepare for any questioning.

Ticketus barrister said that given the circumstances he agreed to Whyte?s application to adjourn the hearing.

Justice Newey then asked the barristers that due to forthcoming criminal proceedings would it be preferable that any questioning of Whyte happen in private?

Both legal teams agreed.

Mr Habiz for Whyte then formally made an application for adjournment. He told the court his client will co-operate as fully as he can in these proceedings, with the caveat he does not want to jeopardise his position in the criminal case. Habiz also noted that beyond the trial process, that a guilty verdict could lead to proceedings under the proceeds of crime act there would then be asset recovery procedures which again could delay this case.

He added that in the Scottish case executives from Ticketus may be called as witnesses and that since his client has had his computers and hard drives seized by police he may not be able to produce relevant documents.

Because of strength of feeling in Scotland (person in the back shouts ?and in England?) Whyte has been advised by the police to keep the address private, judge agreed that it not be read out in court.

The judge then rose with date of next hearing set for January 2015.

Yassss x 3

Once the cops finally got their hands on him they sang him a familiar tune:

The cry was NO!, surrender, surrender or you'll run,

With heart and hand, sword and shield, we'll guard old Craigy's funds.

King Craig and all his fellow spivs, thought they'd got away,

But Mexican authorities, they had the final say.

Now Craigy faces the big Bar-L, but he is not afraid,

He's got the recorded tapes, to bring them to his aid!

Altogether now...

Sorry, I'll get my coat!

Brick Tamland

Like his jacket. I wonder where he got if from?

Sports Direct "Coats for court" section it had 70% off

I'm sure I speak for most Hearts fans when I say for me the interest is not that it's 'Rangers' involved, more that it's about widespread corruption in the scottish game that has gone on for years and is still going on. Just take the latest example. Ashley was told he can't have influence. We all know he is defacto running the club.

What is being done? Nothing. The same organisation in a previous guise CREATED rules to fine our old owner. Yet they sit idly by here.

Am i pleased rangers are in trouble? Only due to their widespread cheating and continued arrogance.

But then you aren't interested in reasoned debate and logic, so I imagine all of this will go over your head. 

Well said Sir

Further to this you may be aware that Rangers are our main rivals for promotion this season. So I am hoping for only bad things to happen to Rangers anything that benefits Heart of Midlothian so dont take it personally Tollcross Lad.

Prince Buaben

Once the cops finally got their hands on him they sang him a familiar tune:

The cry was NO!, surrender, surrender or you'll run,

With heart and hand, sword and shield, we'll guard old Craigy's funds.

King Craig and all his fellow spivs, thought they'd got away,

But Mexican authorities, they had the final say.

Now Craigy faces the big Bar-L, but he is not afraid,

He's got the recorded tapes, to bring them to his aid!

Altogether now...

Sorry, I'll get my coat!

Whats the tune?

It hardly looks like the same person? (Whyte I mean obviously)

I thought exactly the same (sorry I am a few days behind, just catching up)

• Maple Leaf locked this topic