The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hagar the Horrible

Am I right in thinking both RIFC and TRFC (both the club and the company that owns the club) have only so far produced one set of accounts each?

Think shortly after 11 they will announce to the stock exchange, the result of the share issue, and poor Mr Wallace will get the blame!

If Sevco thought for one minute Ahmed never had a case against them there's no way they'd settle out of court. This has more to do with cash being tied up already & further court costs incurred imo. Takes him off the creditors list for later on too.

Your right, further evidence of a looming cash flow crisis (it's here already). The next payday looks to have been covered but unless there is an uptake of the share issue and/or a GFA acceptance of a possible Ashley cash input they will struggle next month.

I take it there will be an announcement about the share issue today?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

There was an odd spat last night between PMGB and Keith Jackson. PMGB suggested that Graham Wallace is on gardening leave pending negotiation of a severance package.

Keith Jackson then countered with: "If Graham Wallace is on gardening leave then it might have been an idea to tell him first. Big day for the CEO tomorrow right enough."

PMGB replied with: "For the avoidance of doubt I am aware of a spin campaign tomorrow to ?show? that Graham Wallace is hard at work and fully engaged.

Just a heads up?"

Something to remember about 'gardening leave'; the gardener must keep himself available to resume duties if called upon. I suspect that he may be called upon within the next few days to give out some news that no one else on the board would want to be the one to give out. He will then be free to tend his roses again. He will not be permitted (though probably allowed to deny it regardless of the true position) to confirm he is on gardening leave even if asked the direct question.

Hagar the Horrible

Ahmeds settlement will eventually show up in a set of accounts, should they live long enough to publish?. But for the avoidance of doubt 3angers are the losing party despite the strong rhetoric disputing Imrans claims! With the remainder of the cash unfrozen now they can pay the wages this month, and if they get the share issue cash even the min ?3m they can still keep pretending there is nothing to see here?

Offer closes at 11am. Should be an announcement today to the AIM..

Super Salary breaks his own "I'm only going to talk about football matters, please show me some respect", to really put his foot in it with this quote..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-admits-4206580?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Not only is he a moron he's an oximoron.

Interesting survey about Easdale. Do you believe that Rangers shareholder Sandy Easdale is acting in the best interests of the club?

YES

29%

NO

71%

I get the feeling Easdale is not flavour of the month with the Bears.

Is it too much to hope the 11am announcement of the offer failing will also include confirmation of them going into administration ?

T-45 minutes ...

Offer closes at 11am. Should be an announcement today to the AIM..

Super Salary breaks his own "I'm only going to talk about football matters, please show me some respect", to really put his foot in it with this quote..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-admits-4206580?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Funny when he is winning the team has never mentioned a peep about what was going on but when they lost to Hearts it was because of off the field problems were affecting them.McCoist every word that comes out of him is bullshit.

jamboinglasgow

Time for predication, I reckon they will have just reached the minimum on the uptake of the shares but it will have come from the majority shareholders who are strengthening their position. They wont have enough steam left to get to the next one, if they did no one will take up that share issue.

My prediction is it's failed because they have reached an out of court settlement with Amad which will see them limp along for another month whilst they search the barrel bottom for the White Knight.

The SFA will bend over backwards to save Rangers.

They did that the first time around with tales of "nuclear winter " - Topping , "social unrest " - Regan ? and "Armageddon" - Doncaster ?. If the SFA bail them out again I think we may well see all 3 three scenarios played out for real but not in the way the SFA/SPL/SPFL could ever imagine. Only Sevco can save Sevco. If the lickspittles in Glasgow come to the rescue again than I will be bowing out of Scottish football. Period.

Would the agreement with Ahmad stand in case of administration? I assume it involves staged payments or at least deferred until the big share issue at the end of the year as they're short on readies the now.

I would think the amount is unsecured and still owed and therefore, it would suggest to me that Ahmad has been convinced that administration is not coming.

I'd be very surprised if the agreement didn't provide for immediate payment.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh Dear....

Mike Ashley: 'I will not be participating in the Open Offer which closes at 11am today,

Why buy shares when you can get assets?

Oh Dear....

Mike Ashley: 'I will not be participating in the Open Offer which closes at 11am today,

Where did you get that from?? And what does this mean?

Hagar the Horrible

Time to place your bets? the money needed to be in the bank at 3pm on the 9th as of now crest will either have given the money to 3angers or returned it to the investors who wanted to take up the share offer?I am going they scraped it just? ?3m40p

Oh Dear....

Why buy shares when you can get assets?

And for as little as 1p in the ?, I think our admin worked out at about 10p in the ?. Even if administration occurs the 3rd version of Rangers could still feasible pull 20,000+ crowds which almost all Scottish clubs would die for.

Oh Dear....

Where is that taken fromm Farin?

Stock exchange announcement ..

Have to wait until Sevco announce the actual take up amount in the offer first..

Does the announcement have to come quite quickly and if it's taking time is that likely to mean bad news for them? i.e. they're having to make some s**t up

Edited by Samster

They did that the first time around with tales of "nuclear winter " - Topping , "social unrest " - Regan ? and "Armageddon" - Doncaster ?. If the SFA bail them out again I think we may well see all 3 three scenarios played out for real but not in the way the SFA/SPL/SPFL could ever imagine. Only Sevco can save Sevco. If the lickspittles in Glasgow come to the rescue again than I will be bowing out of Scottish football. Period.

I sometimes think that, but I love going to HMFC and all the social stuff that goes round it.

If and it's a huge if the SFA and SPFL make a major contribution to not only ensure Rangers survival but try and place them as high as possible in the league it would time for all clubs to move to first get rid of Ogilvie, Doncaster, Regan (in that order) and completely ostracise Rangers (and Celtic) from all boards and committees in Scottish football.

And I'll stress my view again, any call to restructure the top leage to increase the number of teams must involve plays at the top end to decide the Premiership.

Edited by DETTY29

Ashley's maybe shifted his sights closer to home as the Hull City owner says he will give the club away if there is no shift in the FA appeal.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Does the announcement have to come quite quickly and if it's taking time is that likely to mean bad news for them? i.e. they're having to make some s**t up

They would be accepting applications up until 11am. Thereafter, someone will have to do the counting, then let the PR people write a statement to AIM depending on the numbers.

I'd expect a statement to AIM today, but I have no idea when.

Hagar the Horrible

They would be accepting applications up until 11am. Thereafter, someone will have to do the counting, then let the PR people write a statement to AIM depending on the numbers.

I read this as if successful then the applicants will get receipts today, but the money had to be deposited on the 9th?

Latest time and date for receipt of completed Application Forms and payment in full under the Open Offer or settlement of relevant CREST instruction (as appropriate)

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Wouldn't surprise me if it was 4.30 for an official announcment.

So they need to get a 75% take up.

That's 4.6% short already unless others take up the shortfall between inital deadline 9th and increasing stake 12th today?

Anyone understand why there wasn't an announcement on Tuesday to say how many options holders had taken up shares, and how many were free to be taken up as extra by 11am today?

Hagar the Horrible

Laxey Partners Ltd 8,292,957 12.6%

Artemis Investment Management LLP 5,479,000 8.33%

River and Mercantile Asset Management LLP 4,795,500 7.29%

Hargreave Hale Limited 4,601,688 6.99%

Blue Pitch Holding* 4,000,000 6.08%

Miton Capital Partners 3,143,857 4.78%

Mike Ashley 3,000,000 4.56%

Alexander Easdale* 2,942,957 4.47%

Margarita Funds Holding Trust* 2,600,000 3.95%

Mad an erchie of that.

Is Ally in the top 15?

So they need to get a 75% take up.

That's 4.6% short already unless others take up the shortfall between inital deadline 9th and increasing stake 12th today?

Anyone understand why there wasn't an announcement on Tuesday to say how many options holders had taken up shares, and how many were free to be taken up as extra by 11am today?

Is it possible for the shareholders to communicate amongst themselves ie saying how much they are buying and what's left thus allowing others to pick up the slack. It's that possible or legal.?

Hagar the Horrible

If the top 3 don't buy into this then its bust? unless those others might buy spare ones, but I cant see that happening, the Ashley card is critical, they would have all been communicating with each other, as this is not a card game?

Hagar the Horrible

Is it possible for the shareholders to communicate amongst themselves ie saying how much they are buying and what's left thus allowing others to pick up the slack. It's that possible or legal.?

Yes its legal there was a part in the application form to say how much extra if available you would want, but you might only get a share of that if it was over subscribed? but if the institutionals don't want that then the lesser investors would be insane to take up the slack

I read this as if successful then the applicants will get receipts today, but the money had to be deposited on the 9th?

Latest time and date for receipt of completed Application Forms and payment in full under the Open Offer or settlement of relevant CREST instruction (as appropriate)

I'm pretty sure that the money side had to be settled by today. for all types of applications.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/are-you-on-the-list/#more-5070

Sorry, I know.

3rd and second last paragraphs

'However it is what happens on the pitch that matters tonight'

'That is probably why the guid folk at Rovers contacted Tynecastle earlier this week to have something returned to Stark's Park'

Do the Rovers want the match ball back?

Yes its legal there was a part in the application form to say how much extra if available you would want, but you might only get a share of that if it was over subscribed? but if the institutionals don't want that then the lesser investors would be insane to take up the slack

Cheers.

Cardiac Rucksack

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/are-you-on-the-list/#more-5070

Sorry, I know.

3rd and second last paragraphs

'However it is what happens on the pitch that matters tonight'

'That is probably why the guid folk at Rovers contacted Tynecastle earlier this week to have something returned to Stark's Park'

Do the Rovers want the match ball back?

He seems to be alluding to Heart of Midlothian having the challenge cup trophy for some reason

He seems to be alluding to Heart of Midlothian having the challenge cup trophy for some reason

I think they did all the promotional stuff for it at Tynecastle/Riccarton from memory

We stole it, obviously! After all, we are a bunch of no good thieving cheats. Hope we grabbed a few charity tins while we were at it!

We stole it, obviously! After all, we are a bunch of no good thieving cheats. Hope we grabbed a few charity tins while we were at it!

And mugged some of the local pensioners of their pension.

The Kray twins help keep the ship afloat a little longer.

http://www.thescotti...-by-500000.html

Current Spivs delaying the enevitable to prevent a new set of Spivs taking control. They are only buying some time to find a "white knight" - and when this fails then the Krays will be cursing this extra investment, no?

I think they did all the promotional stuff for it at Tynecastle/Riccarton from memory

Ah.

Got it back in time for the draw on Tuesday.

I thought the last para was a dig at the Ramsdens result last year.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/petrofac-training-cup-draw-today-71/

Ignore my original post

They must know the share issue was a success then. No admin today it looks like.

Edited by Rents

Cardiac Rucksack

The easdales seem to be spending a lot of money for being spivs. They perhaps see being majority shareholders post admin as being the big prize

Hagar the Horrible

Mike Ashley 3,000,000 4.56% Mike own 4.56% of the club but that actually represents he can buy 1m of the new shares at a cost of ?200k now he has states he no longer is taking up the issue that in real terms works out at 20% of the extra cash needed above the min value? so 75% is needed but the remaining 25% of that Ashley has 20of that a net 5% over all, but it also equates to a now min cash injection of ?3.7m rather than ?3.9m so only another ?700k not taken up is a failure???

Ignore my original post

They must know the share issue was a success then. No admin today it looks like.

Tricky one this. There are no trades of that sort of amount on AIM which suggests that it is a private bargain. However, it would appear to have taken place after the deadline, but before any announcement about the rights issue. Is that legal?

Ignore my original post

No admin today but with their massive wage bill due shortly and the ongoing running costs being far higher than their current income streams (which with a boycott & MA owning the RR revenues could perhaps drop to next to nothing), they are still a ticking timebomb. How long will the cash reserves last now? They are still desperately trying to scramble through to March, where they can do ANOTHER issue but they would hope by then it would only need to see them stumble into the Prem and have the Orcs clamouring for STs again.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic