The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

16 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

No ideas Gas, but I am sure if there were good grounds, then King/Sevco would have said, but we can wait till the hearing, however if he has not, then no doubt the TOP panel will insist he offers a share offer, immediately????

I’m just a bit surprised that, one way or another, we’ve not heard if they met the deadline....

....and I’m not at all sure if that silence is more likely to mean they did make it, or that didn’t make it, in time..?

Hagar the Horrible
5 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

I’m just a bit surprised that, one way or another, we’ve not heard if they met the deadline....

....and I’m not at all sure if that silence is more likely to mean they did make it, or that didn’t make it, in time..?

I just cant see after the statement from the Law-Lord regarding this, that Kings own legal team can come up with something so left side of field its genius, for the entire TOP process designed to prevent fraud and keep the smaller shareholding from being ripped off would be blown appart and open season, across the globe.  It would be a Bosman style ruling, and a lot of small shareholders would be best selling up everything now.   WE will find out by the 28th

If King had something tangiable he would have mede it public surely?

If Not then the City guys will insist he abides by the TOP rules, but they might wait untill the 28th for that?

Still I too find this all strange that nothing has been made public or leaked.  Ibrox is a leaky ship

19 hours ago, redjambo said:

The thing that most annoys me at the moment is that because Rangers are living beyond their means, they have been able to buy/pay better players than they would otherwise have been able, and as a result they are currently in third place. Should teams be allowed to finance normal operating expenses with loans?

Rangers are gambling everything on making it to the Europa League group stages. If they don't, and a rich white knight doesn't appear on the horizon, they're fecked. Folk shouldn't be allowed to gamble with a football club's existence like that, even with a new club like Rangers.

They are the "new" Gretna and they'll go the same way.

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

https://www.facebook.com/scotsmansport/posts/1903225766656135

More deflection from them - given the state of their finances I'm sure they would have grabbed a bid like this.  Strikes me that every time there is something negative in the air about them nonsense like this suddenly appears.

£9 million :rofl::rofl::rofl:and rejected :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72: is anybody out there actually believing this

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

£9 million :rofl::rofl::rofl:and rejected :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72: is anybody out there actually believing this

I totally believe this ,I also believe John McGinn is a handsome guy and Lennon has had his teeth whitened

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Everybody i know is laughing even some Huns i know are saying its just Spin that makes it look like they can afford to turn down such an offer when we all know they are skint and borrowing from Pay Day Lenders to keep the lights on.

Season Tickets to be released imminently. Sevco struggling financially as well as trying to come up with reason to encourage ticket sales.

brunoatemyhamster

Chinese Super league rules say only 4 foreign players allowed in squad. 

They've just signed Augusto Fernandez a couple of weeks ago, making up their 4.

He is also their most expensive signing ever at £ 3.6 million.

Why does this story persist when it reeks of She -Height

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/guizhou-renhe-f-c-/kader/verein/17250/saison_id/2017

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

36 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

IMG-20180216-WA0005.jpg

Think it's been a wet dream these clowns have had. Wonder what they'll think when they waken up.

Seymour M Hersh

See with all their financial shenanigans do Fifa or Uefa have a case against them under FFP? Is that even still something they bother their collective arses about?

1 hour ago, franko1874 said:

IMG-20180216-WA0005.jpg

To a team who to buy him would need to actually pay 22million? Whivh would be basically 7times there record transfer?

16 minutes ago, sadj said:

To a team who to buy him would need to actually pay 22million? Whivh would be basically 7times there record transfer?

I'm sure if he's an £11/22 million player then his agent shall be knocking on the door looking for a comparable contract? I'm sure Squinty Eastwood and the hairdresser will be more than accommodating.  

200w.webp

Keep up the pretence and Jabba will be sweating soon....

Forgive me for being dubious 

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

See with all their financial shenanigans do Fifa or Uefa have a case against them under FFP? Is that even still something they bother their collective arses about?

I think the responsibility in each country, is for the respective FA’s to ensure FFP - which would certainly explain why Der Hun seem to get a free hand in Scotland.

alwaysthereinspirit
11 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

I think the responsibility in each country, is for the respective FA’s to ensure FFP - which would certainly explain why Der Hun seem to get a free hand in Scotland.

I think a thousand pages back there's something about the SFA doing their due diligence with regards to this exact issue.

"good morning, The The Rangers Football Club, how may I direct your call luv"

"this is Wullie from the SFA trying to set up an appointment to come in and check the financials"

"hold on a second please"

"hello this is big John the janny. I just checked and everything is as sound as a pound"

" good to know. I'll pass on the good news. See you tonight at the lodge"

On 15/02/2018 at 18:48, redjambo said:

The thing that most annoys me at the moment is that because Rangers are living beyond their means, they have been able to buy/pay better players than they would otherwise have been able, and as a result they are currently in third place. Should teams be allowed to finance normal operating expenses with loans?

Rangers are gambling everything on making it to the Europa League group stages. If they don't, and a rich white knight doesn't appear on the horizon, they're fecked. Folk shouldn't be allowed to gamble with a football club's existence like that, even with a new club like Rangers.

This sounds like a Hibs fans discussing our finances over the last 10 years. 

Just sit back and watch them run themselves into the ground and laugh mate, don't let it get to you :lol:

1 minute ago, davie1980 said:

This sounds like a Hibs fans discussing our finances over the last 10 years. 

Just sit back and watch them run themselves into the ground and laugh mate, don't let it get to you :lol:

:D It just seems to be dragging on though! How the feck are they getting away with it for so long? (That's probably a hypothetical question - an acquiescent SFA and an obedient media probably answers that question). You're right, the best best is to chill out and wait for the inevitable to occur. It's like watching one of those movies where all the audience know who the baddie/killer is though - you just want to shout at the screen "It was him! He did it!". But you know that it won't have any effect, the film plays on anyway.  :)

8 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:D It just seems to be dragging on though! How the feck are they getting away with it for so long? (That's probably a hypothetical question - an acquiescent SFA and an obedient media probably answers that question). You're right, the best best is to chill out and wait for the inevitable to occur. It's like watching one of those movies where all the audience know who the baddie/killer is though - you just want to shout at the screen "It was him! He did it!". But you know that it won't have any effect, the film plays on anyway.  :)

Like an episode of Columbo

4 hours ago, franko1874 said:

IMG-20180216-WA0005.jpg

In other news - 

I may be edging closer to a move to a tropical island. I have a national lottery ticket and refuse to take no for an answer.

I’m set to obtain £11million although the agreement/contract to pay me hasn’t been agreed. Having made enquiries it’s looks like this may happen or could.

Nothing definite, One to watch certainly. 

:rofl:

It'd be a shame if all this transfer drivel unsettled their own player. He should be asking for a BUMPER new contract.

The way this shite propaganda is going i predict that by this time next week the Chinese club will be preparing a bid close to £35 million and Sevco will be “holding out” for more.

the sooner that this club drops off the face of this earth the better.

Edited by 1971fozzy

11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

The way this shite propaganda is going i predict that by this time next week the Chinese club will be preparing a bid close to £35 million and Sevco will be “holding out” for more.

the sooner that this club drops off the face of this earth the better.

With all the Money the Lying King has a mere 35 million is chicken feed.

The Future's Maroon

Are they deid (again) yet?

As said by many recently, the lack of real club financial news in the media is shameful, they are begging their way to the end of the season. The season ticket money is already spent...I predict a hilarious next 9-12 months, if they last that long.

11 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Can't wait to see what Morales is eventually sold for any bids on 1 mil

This 

32 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Can't wait to see what Morales is eventually sold for any bids on 1 mil

Undisclosed fee in the summer. 

11 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

Or a low amount because the MSSM unsettled him so much

13 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

amid rumours of bad behaviour and unsettling the dressing room. Had to get rid...

3 minutes ago, Alva-Jambo said:

Regrettably £11 Million could help them stave off their next insolvency! 

The 11million alleged bid is from a team with all 4 foreign slots filled a record transfer fee of approx 3.75million and a 100%tax on any deal over 7million so 11million is 22million and therefore approx 6times there record transfer fee

4 minutes ago, Alva-Jambo said:

Regrettably £11 Million could help them stave off their next insolvency! 

They'd be lucky to get 1mil for him I would say Mr Traynor went to ibroke one morning and told the board he had a dream that they sold Morelas for 11mil,aye we will go with that Jim get it out there asap as we know there's one born every minute

So the financial situation is they are 4 million short before they start spending the season ticket money ( as they need to pay close brothers back ) and they used up all the season ticket money by January hence the emergency loan so going forward they will be out of cash by November December and needing a 7 million loan to take them through to season ticket bounty next season i wonder where they can borrow that from ?

7 million you say

hmmmmmm

So that’s where the Morelos number is coming from 

:rofl:

they are knackered

wondass on spfl matters aswell. “Getting toward” challenging celtic

hahaha. Can’t even beat hins

If a guy buys a four pack of mars bars and eats them, then I buy the empty packet, then that must mean I ate the Mars bars.  Rangers logic.  I hate that vile club and hope they die again, this time never to return.  That is all.

3 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Calling it a derelict building in that piece gives them a little wiggle room when it goes belly up.

I think them calling it derelict could cause them more problems than it might solve, as it seems they’re liable for its maintenance - and in a whole world of (financial) pain if they don’t keep it up to standard....

E1EC88A8-D9E8-48B6-AA56-B880A00F17AC.jpeg

11 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

I think them calling it derelict could cause them more problems than it might solve, as it seems they’re liable for its maintenance - and in a whole world of (financial) pain if they don’t keep it up to standard....

Edmiston House, which stands derelict, was formerly home to Rangers FC's Social Club and ticket office. It was converted into offices in the early 1990s. Four years ago the building and the car park had been part of a redevelopment plan suggested by previous club owners that never materialised.

The picture of the building in that Herald Article makes it look derelict and its been lying empty for 4 years, Close Brothers are entitled to have the building surveyed and a list of defects taken and Sevco would have to carry out these repairs which could come to a substantial amount of money. LOL

WorldChampions1902
52 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

Edmiston House, which stands derelict, was formerly home to Rangers FC's Social Club and ticket office. It was converted into offices in the early 1990s. Four years ago the building and the car park had been part of a redevelopment plan suggested by previous club owners that never materialised.

The picture of the building in that Herald Article makes it look derelict and its been lying empty for 4 years, Close Brothers are entitled to have the building surveyed and a list of defects taken and Sevco would have to carry out these repairs which could come to a substantial amount of money. LOL

To which Close Bros could offer another punitive finance deal and so the spiral continues.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, The Gasman said:

I guess the condition of the building at the time of the contract signing is the important bit. Can a derelict building get more derelict. Time will tell. It’s not going to end well for Newco. That’s become obvious now.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic