The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

stevie1874

Excuse my ignorance, but who has made the most money if any out of the whole Rangers saga?

3811480.jpg

:)

Well, the BBC piece was hardly "hard hitting" was it? After their sycophantic puff piece of an introduction, where "Rangers" were "forced" to play in the lower leagues, they then tried their best to lay all the blame on David Murray (only the hard of thinking didn't realise it was Murray's fault in the first place) and presented Johnston as the provider of the smoking gun, only for Johnston to do his best to move the blame away from Murray and back on to Whyte. Whyte, who should be charged with crimes Johnston just made up in his tiny little brain that aren't crimes at all. Yet, if it wasn't for Whyte, then Johnston, King, Murray, et al would have, in all probability, been guilty of these same made up crimes.

I took the whole piece as being directed at the remaining dafties in The Rangers support who refuse to blame Murray as they couldn't have their "history" tainted by the fact that their, much lauded by said dafties, owner was at fault for killing the club due to being found out for cheating.

As for Johnston joining the board, that just makes me wonder, how many more of Murray's craws will be coming home to roost? Do they think it is now safe to return? Has this whole thing been orchestrated by the previous board in collusion with the powers that be? Am I reading too much into this? Am I not reading enough into it?

Oh dear the absolute seethe on sevco bears den absolutely hilarious,they believed in all the wrong people all along,now all the blood vessels are bursting out all over but never mind they can still turn to the glib and shameless one ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Tough for them

But surely they are happy King has led them to a good position now

Full houses, third in league, exciting new signings

Footballfirst

I don't know who wrote this but it's LOL material.

Edited by Footballfirst

jambovambo

Ah right. Thanks. You'd wonder he gets his money from then.

Findley's fee will be in the thousands and if the SFA do target him he could well escape by declaring bankruptcy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thousands ?

Tens of.

Footballfirst

When you wait ages for a bus, then another comes along immediately behind.

Tuesday 6th June

LADY WOLFFE   STARRED MOTION

1hr  P341/17 Pet: The Panel on Takeovers and Mergers for orders sec955  -   Maclay Murray & Spens LLP    -    Lindsays

I think this is the Takeover Panel's enforcement action against King, as Section 955 of the Companies Act refers to "Enforcement by the Court". It sits within the chapter on Takeover Panel Rules.

Winston Ingram

Is there anything A Johnston said in court that should raise a flag regarding his return as a director? 

Footballfirst

Is there anything A Johnston said in court that should raise a flag regarding his return as a director? 

Johnston didn't appear as a witness, although he had been on the initial list.  The Crown rationalised their list once McIntyre got a roasting from Findlay. It meant that other directors including Johnston, Bain, King, P Murray, McClelland and Greig didn't appear.

Winston Ingram

Johnston didn't appear as a witness, although he had been on the initial list.  The Crown rationalised their list once McIntyre got a roasting from Findlay. It meant that other directors including Johnston, Bain, King, P Murray, McClelland and Greig didn't appear.

Sorry, I should have asked... anything AJ was involved in as a board member (as revealed in court) that would raise said flag. 

There has been so much corruption by so many at so many levels  What a disgusting indictment on those running Scottish football and those covering up in the media. Watergate had  Woodward and Bernstein - Sevcogate has Spiers, Young and Traynor. I dont think we will ever really know the truth.

Footballfirst

Sorry, I should have asked... anything AJ was involved in as a board member (as revealed in court) that would raise said flag. 

His name was raised several times by Findlay as being incompetent, failing to bring in new investment, looking for Rangers debt to be transferred to Murray Group, producing business forecasts that relied on qualification for the CL Groups for 3 successive years and were rubbished by Lloyds, giving 39 month notice contracts to other directors, saying that the wee tax case was a Murray Group problem.  Other than that not much.

His five year FPP restriction for being a director of an insolvent company has also passed.

Guest Paul Allen

Couldn't believe this was given 16 out of 30 minutes on tonight's Reporting Scotland. Totally OTT imho.

His name was raised several times by Findlay as being incompetent, failing to bring in new investment, looking for Rangers debt to be transferred to Murray Group, producing business forecasts that relied on qualification for the CL Groups for 3 successive years and were rubbished by Lloyds, giving 39 month notice contracts to other directors, saying that the wee tax case was a Murray Group problem.  Other than that not much.

His five year FPP restriction for being a director of an insolvent company has also passed.

Whence he takes up a new role as director of the phoenix company! You couldn't make this shit up :D

Whence he takes up a new role as director of the phoenix company! You couldn't make this shit up :D

Yep, and those in charge at the SFA continue to sit back and allow all of this to unfold. You get the impression that there could have been mass murder at Ibrox and Regan and pals would just have ignored it.

Fort Vallance

I'm still not sure why what Whyte did was considered fraudulent, while the sale of Ibrox, Murray Park, players, contracts and other assets to Green for around ?5,000,000 by the administrators wasn't.

...a bit disco

Please don't forget Dave King paid for hacked emails and then put them in the public domain...

https://www.byline.com/project/72/article/1713

'The Crown Office have told Byline that the alleged hacking is a "live investigation' so they would be making no further comment. '

Chickens coming home to roost for Kingy?

Finger lickin' good.

'The Crown Office have told Byline that the alleged hacking is a "live investigation' so they would be making no further comment. '

Chickens coming home to roost for Kingy?

Finger lickin' good.

There is no way a 'fit and proper person' would pay someone for hacked emails

Strachsuit

Excuse my ignorance, but who has made the most money if any out of the whole Rangers saga?

That'll be the company who are taking ?300,000 per month in rent for Ibrox (allegedly). 

I wonder who that could be?.... :whistling:

Strachsuit

Wow. King purchased the Charlotte Fakes material. That's incredible!

What an absolute mess they were/are. 

buzzbomb1958

Wow. King purchased the Charlotte Fakes material. That's incredible!

What an absolute mess they were/are.

Aye but according to Regan and co he's aFPP to run a club,this will be brushed under the carpet like the 5 way agreement and the rest

Strachsuit

Aye but according to Regan and co he's aFPP to run a club,this will be brushed under the carpet like the 5 way agreement and the rest

Fortunately if the Takeover Panel have anything to do with it, he won't get the same treatment from them as the GFA. 

Hagar the Horrible

So king is in bother with the takeover panel, and now could be involved in blackmail? 

The SFA still find him a FPP?  hmmmm

So king is in bother with the takeover panel, and now could be involved in blackmail? 

The SFA still find him a FPP?  hmmmm

Add in he's still being investigate over the share offer which never materialised. However so far in this country he's getting away with daylight robbery and sticking two fingers up at the authorities.

Independence

Oh please let King continue unscathed. He is doing more harm to The newRangers than any of us could. Loving it!!!!

I was under the impression that King is not chairman of the football club or on the club board.

He is chairman of the holding company that happens to own a club. In that respect he skirts around the F&P test for the football side.

Edited by Mysterion

buzzbomb1958

I was under the impression that King is not chairman of the football club or on the club board.

He is chairman of the holding company that happens to own a club. In that respect he skirts around the F&P test for the football side.

That means nothing he is a crook who is used as a figurehead for the club not the holding company,he makes the decisions about club policy and money matters as well as being the boards mouthpiece.He is in all but in name a board member,as a convicted liar and thief he should be nowhere near Scottish football be it in charge of a "holding company"or in charge of the half time oranges

jimbojambo

Didn't Hearts get punished over Vlad's comments even though he had no official role with the club? Seem to remember that they just invented a rule

Didn't Hearts get punished over Vlad's comments even though he had no official role with the club? Seem to remember that they just invented a rule

This!

That's something that needs to addressed.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Your memory does you credit, the SFA did, indeed, change the rules in order to penalise Romanov/Hearts, what's more, Romanov was the major shareholder in a holding company that controlled more than one company, unlike RIFC which only controls, and was set up specifically to control, TRFC. Strangely, too, the SFA stuck a fine on Mike Ashley as a shareholder in RIFC, and so were treating him as though he was directly involved with TRFC in the same way they considered Romanov to be at Hearts. There can be little doubt that King, and soon Johnston, have just as much control over TRFC as Romanov and Ashley had with Hearts and Newcastle, and probably a bit more. There can be little doubt that the actions of Johnston at RFC were far more serious, in a footballing sense, than Romanov's rants ever were! 

I am pretty sure some clever people are writing up summaries of where this trial leaves the reputation of key people some of whom are still involved with Rangers.

There also some people including Mike Ashley who may have grounds to reopen some matters relating to the club.

niblick1874

I am pretty sure some clever people are writing up summaries of where this trial leaves the reputation of key people some of whom are still involved with Rangers.

The spiders web is in the building. Lett's hear it for the spiders web.

But you said this and we were told that. If you knew that, that means this.

Popcorn.

N Lincs Jambo

When Dave King apparently passed the FPP test I was kind of pissed off. I'm now rather glad he did as when the chickens do finally come home to roost they will be coming home big style for Regan, Doncaster et al.

Can't wait [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brave Hearts

So "The Lying King" appears to be getting the same "untouchable" treatment from the SFA, SPFL and the glesga media that they gave and are still giving David Murray/Fraser........

buzzbomb1958

So "The Lying King" appears to be getting the same "untouchable" treatment from the SFA, SPFL and the glesga media that they gave and are still giving David Murray/Fraser........

It's called circling the wagons,honour among thieves etc etc

Jamboelite

CJGJ not been back on the thread for a while.

:jjyay:

We're all just fantasists and Celtic minded posters dont you know.

buzzbomb1958

We're all just fantasists and Celtic minded posters dont you know.

He's seething cos there are only certain people watp can blame for letting their club die while making hundreds of thousands of pounds and it wasn't Craig Whyte

Jamboelite

He's seething cos there are only certain people watp can blame for letting their club die while making hundreds of thousands of pounds and it wasn't Craig Whyte

Yup the list of people to blame is wearing thin perhaps by the end the realisation that it was the fans and no one else who let their club die.......

Edited by Jamboelite

Brave Hearts

Yup the list of people to blame is wearing thin perhaps by the end the realisation that it was the fans and no one else who let their club die.......

With David Murray/Fraser turning off the life support system after being given his own lifeline offer and ultimatum from Lloyds...... Edited by Brave Hearts

Jambo-Jimbo

With David Murray/Fraser turning off the life support system after being given his own lifeline offer and ultimatum from Lloyds......

Maybe the penny has finally dropped and they've realised that the real villains responsible for this saga, sat in the blue room wearing Rangers ties and blazers, in other words 'Real Rangers Men'.

Oh and of course the fans 'Let their club die' as well.

I'm amazed at the result of the trial. whyte was hired and set up as a patsy, him getting off now leaves the blame floating around looking for somewhere to land, that cant be comfortable for those that hired him, their back in the firing line.

Dallas Green

Someone needs to make a film of this whole saga when it ends.

Would need to be a multi film deal.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic