The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Footballfirst

Tuesday's Court of Session business. - The appeal against the UTTT decision.

?INNER HOUSE ROLLS

SECOND DIVISION

Tuesday 7th July

Summar Roll (4 days)

XA128/14 Appeal by the Advocate General for Scotland as representing the Commissioners for Her Majesty?s Revenue and Customs against a decision of the Upper Tribunal.

Unknown user

All sectors report that the attack was too weak and that no jimmies have been rustled.

Repeat, all jimmies confirmed unrustled

Paul cherry

Anyway, would it be fair to summarise the last few pages as Rangers still struggling financially, struggling for signings, and the signings they have are single fish?

Bazzas right boot

Nothing for Hibs to be scared off, Start of well and Hib's will win the league.

Another season in the Championship for Rangers would be treeeemendous, Celtic will also be feeling it ifthey stay down again.

Sorry is the ****** saying their new keeper is better than Alexander or that his rancid Govan team is better than us?

Both are as quaintly amusing as they are inaccurate but I would like to know.

No sniggering at the back. [emoji23]

5b10258c73acf55f297ef50a4b77fa27.jpg

they will have done well to get up to the premier league by then..........

Heartsofgold

They really are a deluded bunch of muppets.  I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for the minority of Rangers fans that are actually alright.  Just a wee bit mind.........

cool

always said they should join the Irish League and might just qualify over Linfield the odd year

Dearie me.

Hi Wes. I have some magic beans for sale which will grow into a beanstalk and lead you to a pot of gold. Yours for half your undoubtedly ridiculous salary.

Neilson's Shank

Better than hearts shite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easiest outing ever, 2 weeks a slaver.

Seymour M Hersh

I see they are attempting to copy us even to the extent of having a mainly white goalies top. 

They really are a deluded bunch of muppets. I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for the minority of Rangers fans that are actually alright. Just a wee bit mind.........

I don't. Mind you, I only know one 'alright' Rangers fan.

Angus Young

Dearie me.

Hi Wes. I have some magic beans for sale which will grow into a beanstalk and lead you to a pot of gold. Yours for half your undoubtedly ridiculous salary.

The magic beans were gathered from Super Salaries Garden it is all part of the Glib and Shameless Liars master plan which involves not spending any of his own money.

Jambo-Jimbo

It's very easy to sell the dream of Champions League football to a free transfer from the English 3rd tier.

But let's see them try and sell the same dream to a top current internationalist from Spain, Germany or Italy, and see how far they get with that.

The boy would have been so gobsmacked to be contacted by Warburton given his mediocre career to date I doubt he needed him to say anything.

Rangers recruitment this season reminds me of the time that Vlad was apparently interested in some bloke that had been at Liverpool but was playing non-league football somewhere. I can't remember the exact story....

Dirty Deeds

It's very easy to sell the dream of Champions League football to a free transfer from the English 3rd tier.

But let's see them try and sell the same dream to a top current internationalist from Spain, Germany or Italy, and see how far they get with that.

They must now be targeting those in society with the lowest cognitive development.

The signings are finally realistic. The rhetoric is tragic.

The Comedian

They must now be targeting those in society with the lowest cognitive development.

I watched the 97/98 season review earlier, it showed you all the signings made for the season and Rangers had spend millions on players from Seria A like Amoruso and Negri. Those day's are history now.

They are finally living within their means which deposits them in the 'diddy' category of Scottish clubs. Aberdeen spent ?350k on a midfielder last year for instance, can they?

I'm not fussed about them going under, not since the height of the carry on anyway, the real pleasing aspect is how much they've been dragged down to such a level. They'll never be the same again IMO and can be got at for years.

It's a brave new world.

Jambo-Jimbo

I watched the 97/98 season review earlier, it showed you all the signings made for the season and Rangers had spend millions on players from Seria A like Amoruso and Negri. Those day's are history now.

They are finally living within their means which deposits them in the 'diddy' category of Scottish clubs. Aberdeen spent ?350k on a midfielder last year for instance, can they?

I'm not fussed about them going under, not since the height of the carry on anyway, the real pleasing aspect is how much they've been dragged down to such a level. They'll never be the same again IMO and can be got at for years.

It's a brave new world.

Pretty much the same here now. 

If they aren't going to do the decent thing and just go away and die (again), then years and years and years of being just like the rest of us 'Diddy' clubs will suffice, back down to a level before the Murray days will do nicely, that after all is their true and rightful place. 

The Amoruso's, Negri's, Laudrup's, Numan's & Gascoigne's were all bought using other people's money, namely ours (BoS customers). 

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's a brave new world.

:spoton:

I have no worries about them being promoted either. Mediocrity is their future.

:spoton:

I have no worries about them being promoted either. Mediocrity is their future.

Still more than they deserve though.

93eb067fdeb1186b2cad07046329a403.jpg

A player deemed not good enough for Swindon. What could possibly go wrong. [emoji6]

At least they have got 'The Rangers' right.

Edited by Claudia

missed out "International" :uhoh2:

Tintin1874

93eb067fdeb1186b2cad07046329a403.jpg

A player deemed not good enough for Swindon. What could possibly go wrong. [emoji6]

The "S" looks upside-down...

Jambo, Goodbye

The "S" looks upside-down...

Well done, would never of spotted that in a million years.

Jambo-Jimbo

They have been for a while now, see the picture below for the proof.  :4_1_72:

When you flip the pic it clear to see. [emoji106]

2ba9a43740d5c721827284463289fdca.jpg

Angus Young

It should correctly read Sevco.

What are the orcs saying about their war chest spends so far this summer?

Edited by Jammy T

Deliberate mistake?    Its like the Superman emblem on his chest..............Nah :whistling:

That's Romanov-style delusion.

FarmerTweedy

Better than hearts shite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy the lower leagues again next season! Shame you let your old club die!

Angus Young

Remember they signed Chris Woods the Engerland Goalkeeper at the time now with the Glib and Shameless Liar at the helm they have signed the current Engerland Goalkeeper welcome Joe Hart to castle Grey Skull. MSM Will spin this story to fool the ORCs into thinking the second coming is here.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's a brave new world.

It added up to about 14 million, and that was on top of a squad already containing Gascoigne etc. Eye wattering stuff.

Jambo-Jimbo

It added up to about 14 million, and that was on top of a squad already containing Gascoigne etc. Eye wattering stuff.

An even after spending that and lots & lots more money they still were an utter failure in Europe.

Of course that squad was way too good and strong for the rest of us in Scotland but the money wasn't spent just to win the Scottish League or Scottish Cup, European glory was the goal.

What the orcs don't quite get when they go on about the Champions League in 3 years time and all that is this.

They had a really good squad littered with full current top internationalist's back then and still couldn't conquer Europe, so what chance do they have with free transfers from the 3rd tier in England?

Just how much money would it cost nowadays to put a squad like that together, probably somewhere well beyond ?100m and the rest.

Rangers, once again, drag the reputation of Scottish Football through the mud. You could argue that the anonymous threats are the fault of the club, but we all know that intimidation is second nature to the crazier parts of the Rangers support. Another example of why the new Rangers should never have been offered a position in the league. I hope they drift into mediocrity and see their crowds dwindle with it.

Diadora Van Basten

Rangers, once again, drag the reputation of Scottish Football through the mud. You could argue that the anonymous threats are the fault of the club, but we all know that intimidation is second nature to the crazier parts of the Rangers support. Another example of why the new Rangers should never have been offered a position in the league. I hope they drift into mediocrity and see their crowds dwindle with it.

It is wrong that intimidating behaviour is not dealt with seriously.

I don't remember any action against the gardener after his who are these people statement.

Jambo-Jimbo

It is wrong that intimidating behaviour is not dealt with seriously.

I don't remember any action against the gardener after his who are these people statement.

Especially since he knew only to well who was on the panel before he made that statement.

And he also liked to stir things up over the ?50,000 fine but neglected to mention it was Rangers who asked for the fine in the first place. 

The Rangers management played the victim card a lot of the time, in part so the fans wouldn't look to closely or ask to many awkward questions of the management.  

• Maple Leaf locked this topic