The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hagar the Horrible

WEll it looks like the share sold by River & mercantile have been bought by a Kieran Terence Prior? now I wonder what School he went to with a name like that? 1.35% 1,100,740 shares

WEll it looks like the share sold by River & mercantile have been bought by a Kieran Terence Prior? now I wonder what School he went to with a name like that? 1.35% 1,100,740 shares

Is that no the guy in the wheelchair?

Re what MA may or may not do wrt to sevco, MA only cares about the biggest return from the least outlay, he isn't interested in owning sevco, only in protecting his already secured commercial contracts.

He has stated multiple times he does not want to own newcastle and regrets buying them, they make far more money than sevco ever will and he wants to sell them, no danger he is looking to own sevco, he isn't infected by rangersitis and will make any decisions based on cash return for him and him alone, even if that means they go under.

There is a power struggle going on at the moment at ibrokes for control, this may be the prelude to admin/liquidation of TRFC, remember the football club is a wholly owned subsidiary of RIFC(which is where there shares are) and donkeycaster has already stated that they are the same club as is currently being liquidated and therefore if it happens again, they are still the same club.

Can someone summarise wtf is gong on at ibrox?

The self, and media proclaimed, Baby Jesus has been over fed for years, suddenly the food has stopped and Baby Jesus is demanding millions of food to survive.  Three Kings have appeared saying they'll keep Baby Jesus alive and in return for buying 30% of the food making machine to keep the Baby Jesus alive they want 50% of the food that the Baby J needs to stay alive.  The people currently living off the Baby J's food are not falling for that trick and will continue to keep the Baby alive with old bread while they still devour all the current food available to them while also having seconds.

Ultimately Baby Jesus is just a normal baby.

There are no Kings or indeed Wise Men.

Turns out they been stealing the food to keep them all alive.

It's just been one big sham of a Nativity play made up of lies, fake babies and plenty donkeys.

He took his time...

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/city-trader-kieran-prior-to-buy-stake-in-rangers-1-2965098

Hagar the Horrible

Is that no the guy in the wheelchair?

He is something to do with the Priority Trust campaigning for disabled children

reportedly has an IQ level of 234, ranking him one of the most intelligent men in the world.....

and he's investing in Rangers?

Almost a Keith Jackson exclusive that 

But he has been a supporter all his life...

Hagar the Horrible

reportedly has an IQ level of 234, ranking him one of the most intelligent men in the world.....

and he's investing in Rangers?

Almost a Keith Jackson exclusive that

If he is investing in Rangers then his IQ is 2.34 surely?

?The transaction to buy between 1 and 1.4 per cent of Rangers I hope will be completed within 48 hours. I want to see what?s under the hood of Rangers and [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hagar the Horrible

?The transaction to buy between 1 and 1.4 per cent of Rangers I hope will be completed within 48 hours. I want to see what?s under the hood of Rangers and [emoji33]

It will take all his genius to work out that,

It will take all his genius to work out that,

It's common sense he needs and not a high IQ. In fact why would you buy shares to find out what's under the bonnet when a quick Google would reveal more than enough to put most investors off.

Once again money changing hands but so far no benefit to the dire mess the clubs in.

The self, and media proclaimed, Baby Jesus has been over fed for years, suddenly the food has stopped and Baby Jesus is demanding millions of food to survive.  Three Kings have appeared saying they'll keep Baby Jesus alive and in return for buying 30% of the food making machine to keep the Baby Jesus alive they want 50% of the food that the Baby J needs to stay alive.  The people currently living off the Baby J's food are not falling for that trick and will continue to keep the Baby alive with old bread while they still devour all the current food available to them while also having seconds.

Ultimately Baby Jesus is just a normal baby.

There are no Kings or indeed Wise Men.

Turns out they been stealing the food to keep them all alive.

It's just been one big sham of a Nativity play made up of lies, fake babies and plenty donkeys.

In a nutshell.

Independence

A man yoo fan who's family is originally from Galway he most definately is not wan oh tha peeepul

Most definitely not....do you mean he follows a religion not too popular with the 'we are the peeped brigade'?

By the by, I'm ashamed to find I have been usurped for second place on this thread, by the extremely useful Farin :

Member name Posts

The Gasman 2225

farin 2149

jambovambo 2045

Geoff Kilpatrick 1955

Hagar the Horrible 1905

Munch 1420

DETTY29 1226

Footballfirst 1144

...a bit disco 1128

Francis Albert 1034

Ashamed, but must try harder. Keep it up Farin, though.

Edited by jambovambo

Can someone summarise wtf is gong on at ibrox?

In a word 'No'. However you can come on here and speculate 'til your heart's content.

N Lincs Jambo

That letter from the Northumberland Police Crime Commissioner -   reads to me as a spoof.   

Amazingly enough it is for real. I googled her and got the link to the PCC website for Northumbria and there it was, her "Open Letter to Mike Ashley".

By the by, I'm ashamed to find I have been usurped for second place on this thread, by the extremely useful Farin :

Member name Posts

The Gasman 2225

farin 2149

jambovambo 2045

Geoff Kilpatrick 1955

Hagar the Horrible 1905

Munch 1420

DETTY29 1226

Footballfirst 1144

...a bit disco 1128

Francis Albert 1034

For a team that some say they couldn't give a monkeys about they don't half go on about them, Farin seems a right plum 4249 posts on JKB and 2149 have been on this thread alone, Hearts supporter my arse.

Malinga the Swinga

For a team that some say they couldn't give a monkeys about they don't half go on about them, Farin seems a right plum 4249 posts on JKB and 2149 have been on this thread alone, Hearts supporter my arse.

Of course Hearts supporters are interested. If our main opposition, your team, go into administration then we are a further 25 points clear of them and would be 19 clear in first place. Why wouldn't people be looking to see what happens as it would put us in almost an unbeatable position.

Member name Posts

The Gasman 2225

farin 2149

jambovambo 2045

Geoff Kilpatrick 1955

Hagar the Horrible 1905

Munch 1420

DETTY29 1226

Footballfirst 1144

...a bit disco 1128

Francis Albert 1034

Get back to work you young scalliwag!

givememychoice

That would rank him as the most intelligent man in the world.

But super high IQs are rubbish and dont really get measured well at that point. (the guiness book of records stopped having the record in 1990 due to being unreliable. The record holder at that time was recorded at 228, though in reality, Marilyn Vos Savant's IQ was realistically lower. The highest IQs are got when you do a test at a young age as there is a bonus for youth. ie, you put the same answers as somebody twice your age, and you are deemed to have a higher IQ.

Mr. Ung-Yong IQ of 210. By the age of 2, Kim was fluent in four different languages, and was auditing college courses when he turned 4. After learning complex calculus and taking college courses in Korea, Kim was invited by NASA to attain a Ph.D and work with their space department at age 8.

I dont doubt he is intelligent, but the report of 234 is ludicrous. Off the radar intelligence if you will.

Well thinking from an investment view, buying shares at this price would be a great investment if  one of the possibles pumps millions into the club.

But it is also dangerous, for a number of reasons - of course.     Its a gamble as is Newco.

Well thinking from an investment view, buying shares at this price would be a great investment if  one of the possibles pumps millions into the club.

But it is also dangerous, for a number of reasons - of course.     Its a gamble as is Newco.

Buying them when they were at 18p in December would have made him more profit (perhaps)

Short coffee break from diagnosing the health of the nation!

See? That's exactly what's wrong with the NHS ...

(I'm kiddin')

Of course Hearts supporters are interested. If our main opposition, your team, go into administration then we are a further 25 points clear of them and would be 19 clear in first place. Why wouldn't people be looking to see what happens as it would put us in almost an unbeatable position.

25 points deduction you say, interested because they are our main opposition you say, right.

Have a word, these people have been banging on with varied degrees of shet for almost 3 years long long long before we were relegated, I can assume you see der hun as the same team before the were liquidated then?

Charlie-Brown

25 points deduction you say, interested because they are our main opposition you say, right.Have a word, these people have been banging on with varied degrees of shet for almost 3 years long long long before we were relegated, I can assume you see der hun as the same team before the were liquidated then?

New club same #!&$:;) support them tho.

Malinga the Swinga

25 points deduction you say, interested because they are our main opposition you say, right.Have a word, these people have been banging on with varied degrees of shet for almost 3 years long long long before we were relegated, I can assume you see der hun as the same team before the were liquidated then?

Nope, I see them as a new club, but as my view doesn't count for much as opposed to Doncaster and The SPFL's view, then. I look for a 25 point deduction should a 2nd insolvency event occur.

I know you sympathise/support Rangers and in your world, you would have had this new club instantly allowed in to top league whilst their previous incarnation was liquidated and died, but luckily for me and unluckily for you, enough supporters of other Scottish teams shared my viewpoint and thus Rangers/Sevco were admitted into the league as a new entity in the bottom league.

Keep banging on though about Rangers still being same club, how they and their support have been punished enough and how we should all be sympathetic to them and their vile club. I hope it makes you feel better.

25 points deduction you say, interested because they are our main opposition you say, right.

Have a word, these people have been banging on with varied degrees of shet for almost 3 years long long long before we were relegated, I can assume you see der hun as the same team before the were liquidated then?

You don't add to the discussion so why do you continue to post on the thread? It's quite clear you have some form of affinity to Rangers and if you can't have a reasoned debate without slinging insults and bring up points that there are other threads to dedicated to discuss then I recommend that you stop posting on this thread.

Fwiw I think most people agree that rangers are pretty much the same club, and most continue the sevco/newco as a form of slagging and windups, which I might add seems to get on your nerves more than anyone else. Only you will know exactly why.

Footballfirst

series of delayed trades from 2nd have just come through. Looks like the buy and sell trades for Dave King who appears to have acquired the shares at 20.1p

02-Jan-15 13:05:24 20.10 11,869,505 Sell* 23.00 27.00 2.386M  - King
02-Jan-15 13:04:18 20.00 8,109,223 Sell* 23.00 27.00 1.622M - Artemis
02-Jan-15 13:03:24 20.00 3,260,282 Sell* 23.00 27.00 652.06k - Miton
02-Jan-15 13:03:16 20.00 500,000 Sell* 23.00 27.00 100.00k - ????

Edited by Footballfirst

Malinga the Swinga

Listening to Radio Scotland, they have Richard Wilson, I think that's his name, trying desperately to put a positive spin on events at Ibrox. The hope that Rangers minded individuals can get Rangers quickly is all that keeps these guys going, because as soon as that happens, all the debt will magically disappear, the mythical war chest will appear and then Rangers will automatically gain entry into the Champions league.

Quite how this will all happen so easily remains unexplained, but then again, who needs detail when Ra Peeple are involved.

You don't add to the discussion so why do you continue to post on the thread? It's quite clear you have some form of affinity to Rangers and if you can't have a reasoned debate without slinging insults and bring up points that there are other threads to dedicated to discuss then I recommend that you stop posting on this thread.

Fwiw I think most people agree that rangers are pretty much the same club, and most continue the sevco/newco as a form of slagging and windups, which I might add seems to get on your nerves more than anyone else. Only you will know exactly why.

I have no real affinity to rangers, hibs, celtic or any other league teams outwith Hearts, they are as far as I'm concerned another team we have played against for over 100 years and hope it continues for another 100 years. Like many I have friends who support rangers people who are suffering at what they see "their team" going through, bearing in mind we have been through almost the same so for that reason I have sympathy because I know how I was feeling at the time, thankfully we came through the other side in a far better place only a league lower.

I have brought up many points on this thread, I've asked a certain poster who just loves to try and stick the knife in if he recognised our history up till the point we suffered liquidation in the early 1900's, not surprisingly there was no response as they probably care more about the demise of rangers rather than the history of Hearts. There have been many similarities as to what has happened to both clubs I have asked why they want rangers absolutely hammered but if we got a mention in the papers about similar events it was all a big media stitch up same goes with the footballing authorities, as I have already said to one poster I honestly believe he wanted us to get liquidated just to see if his wee crappy theory about the SFA/SPL/SPFL supposedly hating us was true when in actual fact the SFA and the then SPL couldn't have been better with us behind the scenes but that doesn't fit with the JKB way of thinking though does it.

Malinga the Swinga

And now we have old chairman of Rangers coming on saying that they need to get back to Ranges being run like they were when Sir David Murray was in charge. Funnily enough, no mention of using other people's money, I.e the Bank of Scotland, to fund this great pursuit of the SPL. If only Dave King was in charge, then everything would be okay as he can be trusted to run club properly. No mention of tax dodging here and no mention of King not being a fit and proper person.

Just shut the whole place down and let it die.

Malinga the Swinga

I have no real affinity to rangers, hibs, celtic or any other league teams outwith Hearts, they are as far as I'm concerned another team we have played against for over 100 years and hope it continues for another 100 years. Like many I have friends who support rangers people who are suffering at what they see "their team" going through, bearing in mind we have been through almost the same so for that reason I have sympathy because I know how I was feeling at the time, thankfully we came through the other side in a far better place only a league lower.I have brought up many points on this thread, I've asked a certain poster who just loves to try and stick the knife in if he recognised our history up till the point we suffered liquidation in the early 1900's, not surprisingly there was no response as they probably care more about the demise of rangers rather than the history of Hearts. There have been many similarities as to what has happened to both clubs I have asked why they want rangers absolutely hammered but if we got a mention in the papers about similar events it was all a big media stitch up same goes with the footballing authorities, as I have already said to one poster I honestly believe he wanted us to get liquidated just to see if his wee crappy theory about the SFA/SPL/SPFL supposedly hating us was true when in actual fact the SFA and the then SPL couldn't have been better with us behind the scenes but that doesn't fit with the JKB way of thinking though does it.

I have no real affinity to rangers, hibs, celtic or any other league teams outwith Hearts, they are as far as I'm concerned another team we have played against for over 100 years and hope it continues for another 100 years. Like many I have friends who support rangers people who are suffering at what they see "their team" going through, bearing in mind we have been through almost the same so for that reason I have sympathy because I know how I was feeling at the time, thankfully we came through the other side in a far better place only a league lower.I have brought up many points on this thread, I've asked a certain poster who just loves to try and stick the knife in if he recognised our history up till the point we suffered liquidation in the early 1900's, not surprisingly there was no response as they probably care more about the demise of rangers rather than the history of Hearts. There have been many similarities as to what has happened to both clubs I have asked why they want rangers absolutely hammered but if we got a mention in the papers about similar events it was all a big media stitch up same goes with the footballing authorities, as I have already said to one poster I honestly believe he wanted us to get liquidated just to see if his wee crappy theory about the SFA/SPL/SPFL supposedly hating us was true when in actual fact the SFA and the then SPL couldn't have been better with us behind the scenes but that doesn't fit with the JKB way of thinking though does it.

I have friends who support Rangers and I hope their club goes into admin again and then disappears completely never to be seen again. I don't feel in the slightest sorry for them, and I'm sure they will find something else to do with their Saturday afternoons. If you believe we were treated with the same kid gloves as Rangers, you are kidding yourself. Hidden side contracts discovered but no punishment, fine of ?250k allowed to float unpaid for 2 years before action taken (and has that actually been followed through) special agreement allowed to get them into league without meeting requirements, and a ridiculous transfer ban implemented (after transfer window closed, allowing them to sign players).

I have no real affinity to rangers, hibs, celtic or any other league teams outwith Hearts, they are as far as I'm concerned another team we have played against for over 100 years and hope it continues for another 100 years. Like many I have friends who support rangers people who are suffering at what they see "their team" going through, bearing in mind we have been through almost the same so for that reason I have sympathy because I know how I was feeling at the time, thankfully we came through the other side in a far better place only a league lower.I have brought up many points on this thread, I've asked a certain poster who just loves to try and stick the knife in if he recognised our history up till the point we suffered liquidation in the early 1900's, not surprisingly there was no response as they probably care more about the demise of rangers rather than the history of Hearts. There have been many similarities as to what has happened to both clubs I have asked why they want rangers absolutely hammered but if we got a mention in the papers about similar events it was all a big media stitch up same goes with the footballing authorities, as I have already said to one poster I honestly believe he wanted us to get" liquidated just to see if his wee crappy theory about the SFA/SPL/SPFL supposedly hating us was true when in actual fact the SFA and the then SPL couldn't have been better with us behind the scenes but that doesn't fit with the JKB way of thinking though does it.

You are entirely entitled to your view.

One point- Hearts went into Voluntary Liquidation in the 1900s. That is the equivalent of the modern CVA. Not the same as Rangers.

Footballfirst

One point- Hearts went into Voluntary Liquidation in the 1900s. That is the equivalent of the modern CVA. Not the same as Rangers.

It was more the equivalent of a solvent reconstruction.  All creditors were paid in full and the shareholders of the oldco were given shares in the newco or recompensed.

And you only come on to defend them and moan about everyone else.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic