Ball Boys/Girls having to be moved

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

My daughter is a ball girl and yet again she and her other ball boys/girls had to be moved into the stand due to abuse and coins/stones being thrown from the Celtic scum. My daughter also said there was a five year hit with a coin. The police apparently did nothing. Can someone suggest whom we complain to a Tynecastle/security?

Alwaysinourshadows

This makes me despise celtic even more, what sick prick would abuse children and throw stuff at them, just because they support a team you don't like, feckin embarrassment to humanity

JennytheJambo

This makes me despise celtic even more, what sick prick would abuse children and throw stuff at them, just because they support a team you don't like, feckin embarrassment to humanity

It is about time their allocation was cut. Apart from their abuse but also having to listen the the filth that comes out their mouths is sickening.

Aye, funny how this stuff only ever happens when Celtic come to town.

How long before we just ban this filth?

Ade the Jambo

Did they boo the six year olds at half time tonight as they have done the last two times they came to Tynecastle?

Did they boo the six year olds at half time tonight as they have done the last two times they came to Tynecastle?

Yeah they did, but the wee ones didnae really go too closr to them.

As I said on the other thread this does need to get to the media and people need to get arrested for this. Must be really scary for young kids getting stuff thrown at them. Jenny will Hearts not do anything about it? I would get in touch with the press and hope your daughter is ok

from the gorgie, some were clapping them.

btw, what i don't get........... if the celtic fans were abusing the ballboys/girls ( and i've no reason to disbelieve they were) why were they all removed, rather the ones close to the roseburn stand.

JennytheJambo

As I said on the other thread this does need to get to the media and people need to get arrested for this. Must be really scary for young kids getting stuff thrown at them. Jenny will Hearts not do anything about it? I would get in touch with the press and hope your daughter is ok

She is fine thank you. Just very disgusted at that vile lot. She is a died hard Hearts Supporter that I hope it doesn't put her of going.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Scum. Every time and they get away with it too. Not wanting to sound paranoid but if a Hearts fan hit a ballboy with a coin at Celtic Park we'd be crucified by the police, SFA and the press.

Its one set of rules for them and another for everyone else. They are sub-human vermin.

Ade the Jambo

Go to the papers, let the world know how the best fans in the world really are :seething:

The first time they booed the kids (including one game young chap who clearly suffered from a dwarfism type disability) on their half time lap of honour a couple of years ago, a caller mentioned it on Jim Traynor's Saturday evening call-in on Radio Scotland a couple of weeks later. His reply? An utterly disinterested, "well, if they did that its shocking..."

The tone of his voice indicated that he either didn't care or didn't understand. Also he used the word, "if.." - sorry but you have cameras and commentators at the ground and it is a matter of public record that they did it not just then but also at the following game again where Scott felt obliged to remind the Celtic fans how old the children they were verbally abusing were.

The story from this? The media don't care as too much of the readership and powerbase of the game is based in the West.

Its one set of rules for them and another for everyone else.

The way it has been for generations and the way it always will be.

Go to the papers, let the world know how the best fans in the world really are :seething:

The papers are no doubt well aware of this. Sadly they are infiltrated by old firm leaning filth almost as much as our officials and SFA are.

******* hate this country at times. :down:

The Old Tolbooth

Aye, funny how this stuff only ever happens when Celtic come to town.

How long before we just ban this filth?

My thoughts exactly!

Dean Winchester

Heard a loud mouth in front of me In section T asking Scott Brown how his sister was .....Dick

Completely out of order :down:

Stavros Mclleland

This is how the Old Firm roll - do you not know it's acceptable?!

Was a Ball Boy myself 18 years ago and some soap dodger through coins then. Harder to pick out the culprit then but old firm rules apply. Do what they want with no repercussion!

It's ok to sing about the IRA cause its been proven in court its not sectarian.

In Scottish Football the games a bogey - unless of course you support one of the gruesome twosome. What is the point?

I was a ball boy 2 seasons ago and was I threated "be stabbed" by celtic fans as I sat infront of the Roseburn stand and that was the first time all the trackside runners were brought into the stand and a fellow ball boy was also pushed over running past the roseburn stand....shocker against celtic also. Last season a ball boy called Jack was hit by a coin and went to the infirmary, a tenner to who can guess which team it was against! There has to be a stop to the scum getting away with this! :angry:

I was in F lower anda young ( 13 yr old ) ball boy was hit with a coin.

I asked the commander and Stewarding staff and they both said that it was being dealt with.

No arrest f... All

Young lad spent 2nd half in tears

SCUM !!

LOTHIAN Borders POLICE - s.... BAGS

nothing done :)

I'd like to hope that this isnt an issue which will just be swept under the carpet and forgotten about.

Totally and utterly unacceptable - moreso than ANY kinda sing song or verbal abuse.

That entire stand just becomes a playground for those reprebates when they come to town and the police just stand back and let it happen.

My daughter is a ball girl and yet again she and her other ball boys/girls had to be moved into the stand due to abuse and coins/stones being thrown from the Celtic scum. My daughter also said there was a five year hit with a coin. The police apparently did nothing. Can someone suggest whom we complain to a Tynecastle/security?

I suggest that you speak to Keith Hogg, the Head of Security at Hearts.

And this is a support that is watching their team thrash a team they hate with a little help from the officials.

Imagine they had lost.

Heard a loud mouth in front of me In section T asking Scott Brown how his sister was .....Dick

What an erse...

Phone Hearts about your childs safety. I would ban the lot of the breasts from the west..

I would email Neil Donkeycaster but he never replied to my last one :whistling:

It is about time their allocation was cut.

This is the way to deal with it but I can't see it happening soon. OF fans are a disgrace wherever they go. There's idiots in every support but they seem to have more than most.

Absolutely shcoking, but comes as no surprise unfortunately.

I'd love it if we cut their allocation further, but the sad fact of the matter is that we can't afford to.

As someone has already said, the cops have a role to play in this also, their lack of action in dealing with that lot is shocking.

Especially when you compare it to the treatment our fans get from the cops when they go through to Parkhead.

Bottle merchants the lot of them. :thumbsdown:

Simple solution; no ball boys/girls when Celtic come to Tynecastle. Let the balls go out into the stands and Lennon can complain of time wasting. Surely child protection/safety is more important than retrieving a fecking ball.

Sickening stuff, but hardly surprising. And as far as I'm concerned, the police and stewards are equally as bad as the VicTims, if not worse.

As someone has already said, the cops have a role to play in this also, their lack of action in dealing with that lot is shocking.

Especially when you compare it to the treatment our fans get from the cops when they go through to Parkhead.

Bottle merchants the lot of them. :thumbsdown:

Exactly 1 of the guys travels down to the games with us spent a night in the cells when through at parkhead. He stuck fingers up to Celtic fans and got thrown out the ground for that then argued about why they can do what they want and ended up in the cells. So yes does that equate to a much worse crime than throwing coins at children who are trying to enjoy a game of football, help retrieve balls and causing no problem to anyone? My other worry about the fact they run riot at Tynecastle and never get lifted or make media headlines is just going to aggravate our own support even more and things will end up out of control and we will be the ones punished.

Wouldn't it be more sensible just to stop putting ballboys/girls in front of the Roseburn during Celtic matches? We know they chuck stuff, it's been highlighted before and made absolutely no difference, they simply cannot be trusted to behave themselves.

If there's some rule that says we have to use them, just explain to the powers-that-be why it can't happen during that fixture. The kids must hate it anyway.

jambo_til_i_die

Celtic boy at my work claims we started the coin throwing first @ Adam Matthews, which is bad enough if true, but at kids? Come on!

As much as I dislike Scott Brown, that comment is shocking.

As for Celtic fans, hurling abuse at kids is disgusting, but its the Celtic way and nothing will be done about it unfortunately.

mahgrassyshoes

This was already asked, but if this is the reason the ballboys were brought in, why were all of the ballboys taken in and not just the ones in front of the roseburn? Surely that would have made more of a statement?

If Hearts didn't need the money, I would probably be calling for them to cut the celtic allocation to the upper section of the stand only, but as things stand, the best solution would be just not to put ballboys in front of the Roseburn stands during Celtic games.

After The Watershed

Celtic boy at my work claims we started the coin throwing first @ Adam Matthews, which is bad enough if true, but at kids? Come on!

Your celtic mate is probably talking bollocks. They were chucking coins at police and stewards in inverness. Can't see the inverness fans starting it that time! As I said on the thread about that game they were fighting with themselves. One slashed another. Great fans that lot! Didn't see or hear much about that in the media either.

Hi Jenny,

The Evening News has a responsibility to highlight these instances. Can you drop me a line at [email protected] please.

Best wishes,

David

Jeezuz, you dont know what you've let your self in for with handing out an Evening News email address on here :teehee::lol:

Back on topic,

Jenny, I would go along to Fettes police HQ (if you live near by) and ask for a copy of the police complaints procedures and file an offical comaplaint against the police for failing to act or protect your daughter.

Why does this happen when Celtic come?

Hibs and Rangers fans (and infact everybody else) come and there is little or no trouble.

Unreal that kids no older than 8 are getting pelted by coins. I'd ban the lot if I were Hearts. They are utter scum and if this was the other way about make no mistake about it, they would be crying to everyone how their "amazing" fans were getting coins chucked at them. Get this highlighted as much as you can so they pay for it. SCUM OF THE EARTH THAT MOB.

jambo_til_i_die

Your celtic mate is probably talking bollocks. They were chucking coins at police and stewards in inverness. Can't see the inverness fans starting it that time! As I said on the thread about that game they were fighting with themselves. One slashed another. Great fans that lot! Didn't see or hear much about that in the media either.

As I wasn't there I wouldn't accuse anyone of anything, but I have no doubt he is bluffing as were prone to defend our supporters but I find it funny though, that we can acuse others of doing something we have been guilty of doing in the past.

Captain Price

As the steward who was taking the kids in along the front of the Gorgie stand I asked what happened, he said that BOTH sets of fans were throwing stuff. So, the kids must have been caught in a crossfire?

Bullshit. The sooner these wankers get banned the better.

Italian Lambretta

Dont really know why we need Ball Boys/Girls when the lines are only about a metre from the stands.

Is it because the players are to F****g lazy to run a yard to get the ball?

After The Watershed

As I wasn't there I wouldn't accuse anyone of anything, but I have no doubt he is bluffing as were prone to defend our supporters but I find it funny though, that we can acuse others of doing something we have been guilty of doing in the past.

I know our fans can be a disgrace just as much as any others. I've never defended so called hearts fans who decide to chuck coins or chant sectarian abuse etc. the "they started it" excuse is poor from any fans.

If any so called hearts fans threw coins at celtic players or fans I hope the club and police can

identify them and deal with them.

It's 100% fact what I've said about what the celtic fans did in inverness. 3 of them have received football banning orders as a result.

I would like all clubs to do something about it and do it publicly.

I heard that guy and a few next to me in section t shout the same thing last night

Archived